• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MY PHOTOSHOP WON'T OPEN

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2013 Apr 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photoshop will not open at all. I am "renting" the creative suite, and every sonce the second month things have not ben going properly. I need my photoshop

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Can you try using the Creative Cloud cleaner and remove PS.

Reboot the machine and try reinstalling PS.

Use the CC Cleaner Tool for installation issues

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
replies 153 Replies 153
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've spent hours on with tech support and have also followed all of the advice on these pages. And still have this problem every other day. It is ridiculous. They tried suggesting this moring that it was caused by my VPN which I have been using for over a year without any issues. SO, I turned the VPN off and still had the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Erase or rename last PHOTOSHOP.EXE-xxxxxxxx.pr file inside c:\\windows\Prefetch  That Fixes the worst case senario you may have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The file ends  .pf  and the -xxxxxxxx.pf can be any random number. Renamed the file and all fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well It's July 2022 and I see this issue goes back a few years. Tried all steps right up to the one above. No luck. hopefully there will be a work around for it again soon. Windows 10 64 bit, 32 gb ram, nvidia card has latest studio drivers. The un-install and re install had it working for the past day so Ill try that and hopefully it will allow me to get this project completed. I guess I'll leave it running till I see if someone responds. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines