Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nach Aktualisierung kein Zugriff mehr auf Adobe Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An die Community

Ich habe ein Fotoabo mit Photoshop und Lightroom.  Photoshop etc wurden vor 2 Tage aktualisiert. Jetzt sind die Desktop Icons verschwunden und Photoshop öffnet nicht mehr. Nach den auf dem Computer installierte Programme ist  Adobe Photoshop 2023 aber auf meinem Computer installiert. Lightroom ist nicht betroffen. 

Ich habe Windows 11 auf meinem Computer. Hat jemand ein ähnliches Problem? Weiss jemand wie ich Photoshop zurück bekomme? Danke.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

When I installed version 2023, right clicking on a file and choosing open with didn't have Photoshop 2023 as an option, I had to uninstall Photoshop without saving preferences and then reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

To create a desktop shortcut, go to this location C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2023

Scroll down to Photoshop

2022-10-21 17_15_40-Adobe Photoshop 2023.png

Right click on Photoshop and select Send to and then Desktop (create shortcut)

2022-10-21 17_16_49-Adobe Photoshop 2023.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks to Ged_Traynor for the reply, but unfortunately the desktop icon wasn't the problem. Perhaps my question was badly phrased -  I posted my question on the German Adobe site and expressing myself in German is not one of my strong points. The actual problem is that, up to two days ago (the 2023 update), I could open Photoshop by simply right-clicking on the raw file of the picture I wanted to work on. But now Adobe Photoshop isn't even among the options I get. I can open raw files in Lightroom, but not in Photoshop, though, apparently, Photoshop 2023 has been installed on my computer. I've checked. I can access photoshop via program files, but I even then cannot open any pictures.

I somehow have the sneaking suspicion that I had the same problem last year, but can't remember how I got round the problem at the time. (My mushy brain is another 'software' problem ... ) So if you, or anyone else here, could enlighten me on the matter (Photoshop, not the mushy brain - that'll be another forum), that would be great. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I installed version 2023, right clicking on a file and choosing open with didn't have Photoshop 2023 as an option, I had to uninstall Photoshop without saving preferences and then reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I'll give it a try. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked! I've got Photoshop back. Thank you very much for your advice. I vaguely remember now having to reinstall Photoshop last time too. Must try and remember that for next year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome, glad you got it sorted 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2023 Sep 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is terrible. A professional software with this mistakes. After the last update (this month) the PS - Icon was removed. I have the Photographer bundle with lrC. I can not find the Adobe 2023 version on my pc (OS: Win10 pro). On the CreativeCloudDesktop it should be on the pc. I deinstalled the available version and installed the new version again, but the photoshop-icon is not here, also i can't find the actual photoshop-folder. To start the ne version is only with the app creative cloud desktop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2023 Sep 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@KurtSteiner the Photoshop.exe file for 2024 is in this location C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2024

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2023 Sep 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Habe das gleiche Problem am Mac, musste auf PS Beta umsteigen, um weiterzuarbeiten. Bekomme keine Verbindung von LR auf PS 2023 hin nach dem neusten Update hin . Echt nervig . Kollegen, die das Update nicht gemacht haben, sind nicht betroffen. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines