• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need an older version of PSD for 32 bit, Windows 10. Prodesign link no longer works. Help♥

Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

So I have had PSD since 2017. I had an issue with my computer, uninstalled everything. Now it works fine but found out the new psd version is not compatiable with my 32 bit, Windows 10 pc. I do not want to buy an entirely new computer and would like to either buy the CD of the former older psd version, or download one. I tried the prodesign link and it would not dowload. I spoke to an Adobe rep and he said the program I probably downloaded from Adobe in 2017 was CS6. I would so appreciate your help. Thank you in advance♥

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link for Photoshop CC 2018 (32-bit) windows seems to still work for me.

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2018-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thanks for responding. I clicked on CC 2018 and nothing happens. Any suggestions? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was on the right hand side of the screen. All it does is refresh the page. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Link works here using Chrome. Which browser are you using? Try right click > Save Link As.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will not install. Here is a screenshot. Is it because I was trying to install the CS6 version? Do I need to uninstall that first?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you sign in first to your Adobe account? Do you have a serial number for the software?

The download links are at https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html

If you scroll down  you should see a table with direct download links for each of the applications in CS6 as well as the Master Collection.

image.png

If there is still a problem, try contacting Prodesign at https://prodesigntools.com/contact-us.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Yes, I am signed into Adobe. 

Thank you for the screenshot. I was clicking on the wrong area. I just downloaded both files. Which one do I run first? Is it easy to download? I usually have Adobe take command over my screen. Thank you so much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will check back here tomorrow. Its 12:30 am my time. Thank you again♥

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Install File 1 first and then File 2.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will download a .exe file (File 1) and a .7z file (File 2).

Once both are downloaded to your computer, double click the .exe file and follow the prompts. No need to touch the .7z file. That will be automatically used by the .exe file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Thanks for your help! So I downloaded both the file 1 and two. Then it asked me to extract the file 1. I did. What do I do now? I see the folder on my desktop, but now psd icon. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have a serial number. What should I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The serial number is proof of ownership. You need to find the serial number. If you purchased the software from Adobe or registered it with Adobe you can go to https://accounts.adobe.com. Sign in. Then click Plans & Payments. Click Products.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barbara,

I downloaded the Photoshop CS6 file one and 2. Is that the correct program? Or was I supposed to download the CS6 Master collection?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure. I had a subscription to psd since 2017 until a month ago when my computer had issues. My friend reinstalled windows 10. It would only allow 32 bit os system not the 64 to be installed which is why I cannot use my subscription. I do not know if the cloud came with it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find that area. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a subscription but years ago I had downloaded the software. What should I do. It needs a seriel number. 

Thank you♥

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the area, but the serial number was too old. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have the photography plan which includes photoshop, then photoshop cc 2018, which comes in a 32 bit version should work:

Photoshop CC 2018 (32-bit) windows

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2018-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff. Trying it now. Will let you know. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John, It is asking for a seriel number now. I asked Barbara what to do. Do you know?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know which version of the software that you own? You should be able to find out that information on the web at https://accounts.adobe.com

If you own the software, your serial number will be listed there. 

If you don't see the serial number, or you don't see the product listed, try contacting Adobe support again. Some of the Adobe agents are better than others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only had a subscription to PSD CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines