• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help with File Information window in Photoshop 4K monitor

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently acquired a 4K Alienware laptop to edit photos.  My desire was to have a better screen with which to edit photos when away from my desktop at home.  Unfortunately when I use the laptop I am unable to see the file information window even after changing to the +200% interface setting.  That helped to some degree with other issues but the file info window is entirely unreadable.

I have resorted to magnifying glass etc to no avail.

B

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

There are issues in Adobe Photoshop 2x scaling. there are more issues in CC 2017 then in CC 2015 and CC 2015.5.    Adobe Photoshop manifest tell windows not to scale the display.  Photoshop 2X scaling scales most UI interfaces.  However Adobe uses some windows interfaces like file open  and file save.  Windows doe not scale these Adobe Photoshop told windows not to scale the display.  I would of though that Photoshop File info would be scaled.  I do see Powered by XMP in the File Info window Per

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. You posted this question on the non-technical Lounge forum. I'll move it over to the Photoshop forum for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are issues in Adobe Photoshop 2x scaling. there are more issues in CC 2017 then in CC 2015 and CC 2015.5.    Adobe Photoshop manifest tell windows not to scale the display.  Photoshop 2X scaling scales most UI interfaces.  However Adobe uses some windows interfaces like file open  and file save.  Windows doe not scale these Adobe Photoshop told windows not to scale the display.  I would of though that Photoshop File info would be scaled.  I do see Powered by XMP in the File Info window Perhaps Adobe is using some other vender software for File Info and its not scaling what it displays.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not entirely sure if this will scale the menus, but worth a look: http://www.danantonielli.com/adobe-app-scaling-on-high-dpi-displays-fix/

This involves registry edits, which are at your own risk, of course.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to change settings so that when I resave pages it doesnt change to root paths instead of the original relative paths to links in my pages.  That doesnt involve registry.  Dreamweaver did not do this before and only began doing this since updates.  Lack of support is going to kill dreamweaver the rest of the way

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Connection to 4K monitor? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines