Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Need Photoshop 2020 (v 21.2.12)

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings!

I updated to PS 2022 this morning and inadvertently had the install process delete older versions of Photoshop.

I have one particular plugin/extension that will only work with PS 2020 and I was just using that plugin yesterday - now I'm screwed.

Is there a way to download PS 2020? I can't find one.  😞

Thank you,

TIm

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Open your Creative Cloud app. Go to the All Apps section. Click the 3 dots at the end of the Photoshop entry and choose Other Versions. Photoshop 21.2.12 is the PS 2020 version.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only versions available from the Creative Cloud app are 22.5.2 and 23.0, 21.2.12 is no longer available

You can't even download 22.5.1 and below, don't understand why Adobe is doing this, bugs in version 22.x.x haven't even been fully addressed yet, version 23 is full of bugs as is always the case with Adobe's new Photoshop versions

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ged_Traynor is right. I already tried this earlier today. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was in the middle of a project that was very important to me and now I can't continue.  😞

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines