• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neural Filter "Style Transfer" not working - "disabled due to error"

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Neural Filter "Style Transfer" used to work great and was a favorite tool of mine!  Recently, though, it's stopped working:  I can open the filter interface, and the preview starts to process.  However, it stops before the preview can be displayed, and there's a message at the top of the controls that says "We've temporarily disabled this filter because of an error."  

I sincerely hope it's fixed soon!  I didn't see this problem listed as a "known error" and wanted to make sure there was a record of it.

FYI, I'm running the latest version of Photoshop as of this posting, release 24.1.0.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @biancam92684974, I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with the Style Transfer Neural Filter. I just tested it, and it's working correctly for me so far. Does this happen with any image you try? Have you tried resetting your Preferences or any other troubleshooting steps? Are you using Windows 10 or 11? Is your graphics driver updated to the latest? If you roll back to an earlier version, do you have the same problem? Just a bit more info and we'll see if we can figure out what's happening. You can also see a video I made here just now that I uploaded to Dropbox. I ran it through all the options (without changing the sliders).

JEL_0-1673311235472.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same error. Could you help me?
I get the error when I try using the neural filter of style transfer with an image from my computer. 

I have Photoshop 2023 in Windows 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @constanza28931159o51g do you get the same error if you try a regular photograph instead of a drawing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines