• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neural filter Style Transfer

Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can some one please tell me why every time I download and use a preset after restarting ps and go back into this filter i have to down load the preset again. It seems the first three only ever stay. ?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @LDR-Visions 

Thanks for reaching out.

Which version of the application are you using? How are you adding the presets? Can you show us a screen recording? Does this happen with any other filter?

We're here to help, need a few details.

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

latest versions

Everytime have to keep downlaoding the presets, why they not stay on system after download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some filters work in the cloud and will need to be downloaded each time. Most of the filters do not need to be downloaded more than once unless you have updated your Photoshop version. Adobe is always working to improve the Neural filters so if there's been a change they may need to be downloaded again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its not the filter that has to be downlaoded everytime. its the prset images to the filter. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not right And I dont see why anyone who works for Adobe can give a decent reason for this.

Unless its to do with paid or unpaid prescriptions....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you able to shed some light on this or not.

its not good. having to go through this everytime.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having the same issue. Every time I want to use a different style transfer filter it has to download it, this happens everytime I go into nueral filters screen. On the image I attached where I circled it was not greyed out when I clicked on it  and you can see the download circle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines