• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neural Filters - not working - "we've temporarily disable filter because of an error"

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2023 Jan 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 
In PS's latest version Neural Filter > Landscape Mixer isn't working. Whenever I try to add a preset it says "we've temporarily disabled filter because of an error" 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Thanks, I tried to remove the person (subject) from the image then it worked fine. As far as I understood is that too many subjects could be the issue. It worked with the other images well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, and NOTHING happened!! Another helping here, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Bhai26056321swhl, curious if this issue is present for any image you try to use Landscape mixer or just some? 

Let's make sure we're in a default state and there are no stale settings somewhere: 

Restore your preferences using this manual method:  

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually 

Does it work correctly? 

If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back. 

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Thank you,

Cory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I tried to remove the person (subject) from the image then it worked fine. As far as I understood is that too many subjects could be the issue. It worked with the other images well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't working for me. I get this message willy nilly and more and more often as I use it. This filter for me is now completely  unreliable. Frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I mispoke - yes, you're right. It seems to work if you turn down the "enhance face" but the "enhance face is often the needed effect with this filter. It seems to often fail even if there is only s single face in the picture. IMO...this filter still isn't working properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue with the photo restauration filter.

It works just fine as long as there are no faces in the image, but even a single face triggers the "we've temporarily disabled this filter" message.

Any idea when it might come back? I'm working on some old scans of my grandparents, where this would be very helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nobody is taking care of this issue? I have the same problem with the restoration option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2023 Jul 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too, restoration and colorize

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2023 Jul 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im having the same problem customer service refuses to help, they just disconnect or hand me off to some who also disconnects, there is no real help for us. hope you get it figured out 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is what happens to me too. It can't handle more than one person in a photograph - so annoying!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, some of the neural filters have been disabled with the same warning message, could you solve your problem? did you tried to contact an Adobe agent? Tech support?

Thanks

Arturo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2023 Jul 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win 11 system. Requirements r good. 

Every time going into Neural filters, get as far (sometimes) as selecting the filter, in this case was matching style and custom, chose file and amount of style to apply.... zzzzz lag zzz lag some more to get a result of the disabled error. These Neural filters have worked on and off, more off than not w these errors.  Hasn't just been this laptop either - has been multiple (I've upgraded 3x within the last few years) and regardless of how awesome I try to keep up w the 'System Requirements ' and makr similar adjustments within the preferences, the problem is the filters programming itself. Can we FINALLY get some resolution on this directly from Adobe? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2023 Jul 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

customer service just gives us the run around, i dont think they really want to do deal with it even though we pay to use this program, almost feels like were getting cheated by adobe 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2023 Aug 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My neural filter worked until I did an update. I feel the same way an adobe customer representative spent 5 hours on my computer and could not figure it out and then he blamed it on my computer and hung up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2024 Apr 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem and when it does work it distorts the facial features horribly. I'm going to get rid of it as the sky filters are all that works well, and we can buy more skies for a lot cheaper than 10.00 a month. Adobe

sucks really. The 2022 version was much better than this crap. I'm going back to the basics. Make the shot perfectly from the camera and don't edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

March 7 2024 - and it still is not resolved. VERY annoying. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2023 Sep 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same message,  none of the profiles work, will we get a refund ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2024 Mar 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I doubt it but I'm going to discontinue my account with them. PS 2024 isn't that great. I like the sky effects but that's about it. Not worth ten$$ a month

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2024 Apr 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree completely! I'll keep my 2022 version to tweak a little if I have to but that's it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2023 Nov 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS-ErrorAnnotated_FaceNeuralTarget.png

Even isolating a single face, the Beta "Photo Restoration" feature is crapping out when attempting to use the "Enhance face" slider at all. It worked on other faces (similarly faded and blurry), but this face confounds the neural filter. Why Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2023 Dec 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update to this issue. I've been having the same problem across the latest release and beta versions. The same thing on two very different machines.
I don't think this is client side at all.
Out of desperation more than anything else I tried firing up a VPN and watching network traffic. I changed my location to California in the USA - it worked immediately, changed back to APAC region - it failed again with the same unhelpful message. I can now toggle the problem on and off simply by changing geographic location. 
I'm assuming then that this problem is server load or resources?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2023 Dec 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would assume a server load issue would only apply to cloud based processing. I am having this problem on both native processing (Photo restoration) and cloud processing nural filters (smart portrait)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2024 Feb 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acabo de comprar el Ps 24 y .cuando activo los neural filters, me sale el mismo mensaje. Me da que no han hecho nada por resolverlo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines