• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neuro Filters

Participant ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had watched a video on how to use these filters, especially the beta filter for removing scratches from old photos. I was fixing some old photos for my sister-in-law today and getting along quite well. Suddenly, when attempting to fix an image, there was a message indicating that the filter had been disabled due to an error. When returning to Photoshop later, none of the filters in that category are accessible. Does Adobe really have that much control over the installed Photoshop on my computer?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The filters are using cloud-based solutions to process the results. When you use them your image goes to the cloud to edit and return results. If there are server issues, etc. it will shut them down to prevent issues on your local machine.

It's akin to when you send an email - if the host's email server is down it prevents your email from connecting, but doesn't directly affect the software or your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines