• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Swatches option missing

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac 22.5.1   Swatches panel has New Swatch Preset and New Swatch Group but no option for just a New Swatch anymore.  Am I missing something or is this a bug?  I know I can make a new swatch from the Color Picker but it's quicker from the swatches panel.

Thanks - Victoria

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not any longer part of the drop down menu but you can easily click in the + to create the swatch, so at the end it is faster…

2021-09-30_10-37-08.png

2021-09-30_10-37-23.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi didiermazier - thanks for your reply.   But this just adds a swatch from the current foreground colour.  Used to be able to add a swatch then double click on it to tweak the colour if needed (RGB CMYK etc).  Now that has to be done through the toolbar (foreground/background) or the Color Picker window.  Then add a swatch from there.  Making minor changes requires making a whole new swatch.   Hope that makes sense.   Cheers - Victoria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines