Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Newbie needs some help!!! 50th Logo

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2023 Oct 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Forgive me posting this but I've been spending hours getting nowhere very quickly.... 🥹

My archery club will be hosting a very large tournament in the beginning of 2024 and we will be celebrating the fact that it's our 50th tournament.

I've been trying to create a 50th logo but without the word anniversary (seeing we missed 2 years because of Covid) and just don't know where to start.  The CPB Logo is my club's actual logo (afraid I only have it as a PNG) and I'm just not creative enough to see a way one could incorporate 50th on that without it appearing messy.

So I've looked on Adobe Stock and saw the other attached file which I thought might be an interesting idea with the 0 (zero) being an archery target and then having the "5 "to the left and the "th" to the right.

The whole thing will be used on white paper only and on a screen with a white background.

If anyone is able to assist me with this or able to give me any ideas, I would be eternally grateful.

Many thanks,

Lewis :0) 

janee_0-1696289527897.png

janee_1-1696289583957.png

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from cc desktop>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies if I posted in the wrong area...  I'm new to using the Community and don't normally ask for advice or assistance. 🤦🏻‍:male_sign:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something like this?

TARGET 2.jpg

TARGET.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2023 Oct 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leslie and apologies for slow reply.... and that's what happens when your an Adobe Expert!!! 😉😂

That looks really great 👍🏻

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2023 Oct 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So the Adobe Support Community really IS just that... a community!!!  I posted asking for some assistance as I was really struggling, and one of you stepped up and has assisted me more than I could have hoped for.....  Thank you Community and long may that helping spirit continue.... 👌😊

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines