• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No help from support whatsoever

New Here ,
May 28, 2024 May 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be great if I could get some assistance with my issues with the program that I PAY FOR EVERY MONTH. Instead of being passed around. After being upgraded to the newest version of PS and having it glitch all day, I was ghosted by no less than 4 agents tonight over a very simple fix. (Amit, Rahul, Ankit, Brian- none of whom helped me, they all asked what my issue was, then dumped out of the conversation and transferred me)  

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2024 May 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're user-based support, if you can explain the issue perhaps we can help you. If it's payment or subscription issues, then yes you'll need support.

First check system requirements: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Troubleshooting:  https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html#DisableGraphicsProcessor

If there is something that can't be fixed, you might have to downgrade to a version that works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2024 May 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Feature Requests (Idea) and Bug Reports (Bug) register at Adobe, otherwise this is essentially a user Forum, as @gener7 mentioned, though thankfully some Adobe employees do occasionally chime in.

Please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for more timely and effective answers”) and post a meaningful description of the issue with screenshots:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/community-how-to-guide-tips-amp-best-practices/td...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2024 May 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@LAMcGinnis 

As others have said, please tell us your issue if you want assistance from us.

If you contact Adobe Customer Care again, be sure to ask for a case number at the start. Ask for Tier 2 support or a supervisor since you were ghosted by four agents.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines