• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No obvious way to reach a September 04, 2010 post.

Participant ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A Google search turned up a post from September 04, 2010.  But clicking on the link didn’t take me to the post, but to the Adobe Forum Home.  I selected Photoshop, and there doesn’t appear to be a practical way to get back to the 2010 date.  Two things are needed — 

• Clicking the Google link should go directly to the post, not to the Forum Home.
  • The Photoshop Forum needs an obvious way to go to a particular date.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Hi
When the forums changed a few weeks ago - posts prior to 2016 were not brought across to the new forum.
If your Google search turns up a link check whether a down arrow next to it allows you to view a cached version.
If not, try raising your issue as a new post in this forum.
Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
When the forums changed a few weeks ago - posts prior to 2016 were not brought across to the new forum.
If your Google search turns up a link check whether a down arrow next to it allows you to view a cached version.
If not, try raising your issue as a new post in this forum.
Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks davescm! I just found there is a way to reach a particular date — Just enter the date into the search box!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines