Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Outline on text Photoshop

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having an issue that when i use stroke to create an outline on text. That it creates essentially 2 outlines. It creates the one black outline that i wanted, but for some unknown reason it adds a thin patchy white outline.

Is anyone able to help?

Kind Regards

Daniel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a screen capture

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show your settings on how you created the stroke? Your attached image is also very low res, so it's hard to tell if that is an issue with the stroke or from jpg compression. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

This made me check the file format. I have saved the file as a photoshop file. Then I opened this in OBS Studio. That creates the white line around the text. When I saved the file as a PNG file and then opened it in OBS Studio. The white lines were then gone! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please post a sample file? We do not see a problem in Phoshop or in PNG files it Saves. How could OBS make a white stroke in a PNG image or add canvas to the PNG shape?

Text.png

image.png

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines