• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Outlined Layers on hover

Explorer ,
May 01, 2024 May 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the latest PS update, whenever I hover over the image I'm working on with the move tool, the layer I am hovering over is highlighted with a blue square. I guess it's supposed to denote what layer I am hovering over?

How do I disable this? I didn't ask for this "feature" to be enabled and it's REALLY annoying.

See screenshot when hovering over text layer.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 01, 2024 May 01, 2024

With the Move tool selected and the Options bar visible (Window > Options), select the Gear icon and deselect Show layer bounds on hover. You might also deselect Show hover bounds from Layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the Move tool selected and the Options bar visible (Window > Options), select the Gear icon and deselect Show layer bounds on hover. You might also deselect Show hover bounds from Layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! It was driving me crazy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're very welcome.

Would you mind marking my recommendation as the Correct Answer so that others with the same question can find it? Thanks! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines