• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Cursor gets stuck on transform handle in Photoshop 22.5.1 Windows only

Explorer ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ESC button to drop accidential transformation doesn't get percieved by the app anymore... 

{Edited the thread title by the moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
replies 109 Replies 109
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. Been using Photoshop since version 5 (Not Cs5, "5")... The amount of "standard" tools that are acting glitchy in the last few versions is both an irritation and a hinderance to getting work done. My hand tool sticks now and it is almost unusable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, curious if solution 2 or 3 in the doc linked solves your issues?

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/keyboard-shortcuts-stop-photoshop-mac.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solution 2: No, that doesn't solve my problem. I closed everything, including my auto backups, and other programs running in the background like Steam, Google Drive, etc. I even closed the wireless Logitech keyboard manager. Still get sticky transformations. I don't have Notability or 1Password, so I closed the other things I do have.

Solution 3: You want me to restart my computer in Safe Mode to see if that fixes a problem only affecting Photoshop since the last few updates? That feels like overkill. Maybe someone else will try that step for you. Side note: I have zero issues with my keyboard shortcuts except the transformation ones. Zero issues with custom shortcuts, zero issues with saving shortcuts, or cutting shortcuts. I also have zero of the programs listed in this step installed. I do have Xfinity internet, but none of their programs installed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@bestcee 
Hi, 
I have the same problem.
Please send your system info to tattix@adobe.com
Also include the brand and model number of the mouse you are using and also if it's a wired mouse or wireless/bluetooth.

Rosa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this issue now - very frustrating. I hope they fix it soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Emma292800197v0a this post is old and closed as fixed, if you are having this issue currently, please start a new thread so the team can investigate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2023 Jun 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening AGAIN. Seems like every time Photoshop has an update, this problem returns.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2023 Jun 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm this continues to be a problem. Just started. And I've updated to the latest version of photoshop. Nothing fixed. Why does Adobe have to break what isn't broken? It's useless

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As stated two posts above, the problem in this thread was resolved in an update.

If you are experiencing similar symptoms with current versions, please start a new thread and give full details along with your system info.

Tagging onto the end of an old, closed, thread will achieve nothing.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What a joke...how can it be resolved if it's not resolved. It should be reopened and indicated that it's not resolved. I'll start a new thread but ...come on. It's a problem today and this is the thread that comes up when you search google for a ressolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines