• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Error at loading of ippCV library in Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated photoshop to version 2021 but it won't open I get this message.
Can anyone help me with this?

Where can I find this missing file?

{Moderator Note: Edited the thread title, PS-57173}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Hi there,

We're sorry for the trouble. Could you please check the minimum system requirements for Photoshop 22.0 here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Also, check the available workarounds to fix this issue for now: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ErroratloadingofippCVlibrary

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Hi there,

Looks like your CPU version isn't compatible with Photoshop 22.0. You should roll back to the previous version of Photoshop 21.2.4 and let us know if that helps.

Here's how you roll back to the previous version: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry that you're getting an error "Error at loading of ippCV library" while loading Photoshop.

Photoshop 2021 (v22.x) requires a CPU that supports SSE 4.2 or later. See: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ErroratloadingofippCVlibrary

To determine if your CPU meets this SSE version support requirement, see Photoshop's Help > System Info dialog and look in or near the 4th line.

1. Adobe Photoshop Version: 22.0.0 20200921.m.1053 2020/09/21: 0fb66349f4  x64
  2. Numb

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
replies 179 Replies 179
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.

I download the missing dll from Internet and placed at photoshop instalation folder by the error keep showing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it does not matter, is not the file but the CPU that does not have support for SSE 4.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the point to reply if you have no idea what you are talking about?
Yes, CPU does not have SSE4.2 support.
But library used by Photoshop (Intel Performance Primitives) actually have implementation which does not require SSE4.2 and would work - it just was not included in the Photoshop distribution.
Thats why people get these error message.

Here is description how this could be fixed by adding missing libraries: https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-error-at-loading-of-ippcv-library/5...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked a treat! Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I downloaded and copies the missing DLLs, Photoshop V22.0 lauched but I can not open any photo then I cannot close the program either. Please help fix this. Thanjs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may happen because your computer has no enough memory, close some other programs or wait a while for the program to respond.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent advice.  Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the trouble. Could you please check the minimum system requirements for Photoshop 22.0 here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Also, check the available workarounds to fix this issue for now: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ErroratloadingofippCVlibrary

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just updated to PS 22.0

When I launch the app I get 

PhilT_GP_0-1603299795984.png

Windows 10
AMD processor

PS 21.2.4 still works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Restarted, and then uninstalled and did a fresh install. Issue persists.

Downgrading to 21.2.4 for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, ich habe leider das selbe Problem. Habe auch jetzt den Downgrade auf PS21.2.4 gemacht 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the following link for details on this error. It seems your computer does not meet the requirements for the new PS version hence the error.
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ErroratloadingofippCVlibrary
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see it is listed as a known issue and the workaround is to revert to the previous version
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ErroratloadingofippCVlibrary

But as a subscriber I need to know if it will be fixed?
If not, what refund/reduction will I get if I I cannot upgrade to the latest version of software? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Do we get reimbursed for our having to downgrade to a previous version?  Who can afford a new computer with every PS upgrade. Things worked fine until now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So does that mean if we don't meet the minimum requirements for 22.0, we no longer will get updates? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to know the answer for this question as well, please...

"So does that mean if we don't meet the minimum requirements for 22.0, we no longer will get updates"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the latest version on PS but it wont start. I get "Your application is dynamically linked with IntelR IPP Librairies version 2020.1.1 . No DDL from the list belowis found on the system path: ippcvm7.dll. Please provide a pathe to at least one of them.

Although there is no list below as they suggest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Добрый день. Не могу импортировать фотографии из лайтрума в фотошоп. Фотошоп выдает соощение: "Открытие документа "####" невозможно: файл не найден".
Подскажте, как быть?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Photoshop 22.0 does not run because the path ippcvm7,dll is missing. I have already updated visual studio 2019 x64 with no effect

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the error. It's happening due to the unsupported SSE version. Check out the known issue article for more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ErroratloadingofippCVlibrary

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem with V 22:  Won't boot shows error can't find intel IPPV libraries

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated photoshop to the latest version and it can't run. Shows ippcvm7.dll missing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, which latest version? V22? (check the installed version in your CC application)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, version 22.0. The difference with other updates is that this time I indicated delete previous versions.
Strictly the error message is as follows:
Your application is dynamically linked with Intel (R) IPP libraries version 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
No DLL from the list below is found on the system search path:
ippcvm7.dll (the most suitable for you CPU)
Please provide a path to the least one of them.
Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines