• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Photoshop Update 24 Feb 2023: Rulers not visible

Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After today's update the rulers and guides are not visible and will not turn on with the crtl R. Anyone else have this issue? How do I fix this?

[Title edited for clarity]

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Photoshop 24.5. This update includes the fix for this issue. To see the list of all fixed issues, click here

To update Photoshop to 24.5, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. More detailed instructions for updating

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for those affected, and share your feedback.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
replies 180 Replies 180
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Windows 10 PRO in photoshop 2023 24.2.0 and the options presented do not work. This is why in a company being a pioneer in updating is a disadvantage and a waste of money. Better to just update with several months of testing. we will have to wait for updates from the excellent gentlemen of ADOBE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marco - did you try what several people have answered? Worked for me. And I updated m graphics card driver.

• Preferences >  Technology previews > enable "Deactivate native canvas"
  • Also enable "Use older node of GPU 2016"
  • Relaunch Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Photoshop team has submitted a fix for the rulers issue.  It’s in the Photoshop Beta version that was released today.  Please reply to this thread if you encounter any issues with showing/hiding rulers in the latest Beta release.  Note that if you have an older GPU, rulers may not draw if the Photoshop canvas is spanning multiple monitors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Photoshop 24.5. This update includes the fix for this issue. To see the list of all fixed issues, click here

To update Photoshop to 24.5, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. More detailed instructions for updating

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for those affected, and share your feedback.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixed. Tks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i go to presets my mouse was not in my control i didnt get this problem in last version so i un installed the new version and working on old version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines