• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Panels: color swatch replaces history

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2024 Apr 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi-- Whenever I open the color swatch panel it replaces the history panel—prevents me from having them both open at the same time. (Doesn't mess with any other panels, just history.) In older versions I used to be able to have them both open at the same time, but no more. A quirky problem for sure. Anybody got any ideas? And thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry--Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2024 Apr 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly.

Next, I've unwittingly misled you--I'm using Photoshop Elements. Also mac powerfbook 2022 (M2), 15 inches, latest OS offered: 14.4.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using?

Your using Photoshop 2024 ver 25.6 stable or the Beta 25.7?

Can you post a screenshot of your Photoshop interface so we can see your panel layout?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2024 Apr 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, thanks for getting back to me

Next, I've unwittingly misled you--I'm using Photoshop Elements. Also: mac powerfbook 2022 (M2), 15 inches, latest OS offered: 14.4.1

Screen shot below.
But I must add that the new interface is painful for me. I'm legally blind but have managed to work as a graphic artist for a long time, but whether light or dark using photoshop has become a burdensome chore. If there are any tips or tricks that would help me in that regard, I'd be reeeeeeeally grateful.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mary.  It would also be helpful to know both your physical screen size and resolution in pixels.  Dou you just have the one screen?

I made a detail reply in this thread earlier today that talks about making the most of a small display.  You might some of that useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines