• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pasting in vanishing point does not work

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i do everything you are supposed to do in vanishing point,i create the area in vanishing point, make sure it shows the grid, i copy the image i want to put ni it. But when i go to paste, the grid lines dissapear and the image doesnt paste

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Hi Jumpingeal,

Before pasting, have you properly created your planes? Are the grids showing in blue color? It would help to see a screen shot of the image with your vanishing point grids in place just prior to pasting.

Here is a pretty detailed page on how to use the vanishing point tool - perhaps you could let us know where the process breaks. Note that the section on pasting is about two-thirds of the way down the page, but the prior information is very useful if you're new to vanishing point:

Use Vanishing Point in Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

We have the same problem, but sometimes it works and sometimes not, I think it's one those adobe's experimental options, never gets complete or works smooth. I have to spend hours every time to get my result, so it is not worth it anymore, I'm trying to find an alternative

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You, brother! It helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2023 Oct 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are creative, thank you. After two hours of trying all the solutions, the problem was really trivial in Apple. It does not work if it is not the language E

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2024 Apr 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the solution : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRow-rwcW3k

Use the select tool

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much. This is the solution. I made the writing language English and did not face a problem as usual

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have stroggled so much about this problem and finally found out if the active keyboard language is not english cmd+v does not work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine doesn't work in any circunstance, the last few years using Adobe has been completely disappointing and frustrating to me. Implementing many AI features, many this and that but the basic doesn't work and is not fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2024 May 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, funny thing that it works perfectly on my colleagues pc. So we tested simultaniously on our pc's. Opened a jpg, added a layer, pasted another jpeg in it. On my pc the grid dissapears and shows a blue empty rectagle,  on the other pc the jpeg appeared and could be dragged in the grid.

Then I tested with windows snipping tool, copied a part of a screen, repeated the step here above and it works .... So something goes wrong with copy pasting within Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines