• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pattern Preview doesn't work with latest Monterey update 12.5

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I use Pattern Preview pretty much every day (I'm a surface designer) and it was working fine until I installed the latest Monterey update v12.5 to my imac (2019)

Now I get this message and cannot see the actual preview. I know that it was caused by the update because I didn't change anything else and Pattern Preview still works fine on my macbook pro (2017) where I did not install the latest Monterey update. Please advise how to fix this issue, thanks!

Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 10.22.16 AM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

It looks like for some reason, you have OpenGL disabled in Photoshop prefs.  Go to Preferences > Performance and make sure Use Graphics Processor is checked.  Also go to Preferences > Technology Previews and make sure Deactivate Native Canvas is NOT checked.  Then restart Photoshop.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like for some reason, you have OpenGL disabled in Photoshop prefs.  Go to Preferences > Performance and make sure Use Graphics Processor is checked.  Also go to Preferences > Technology Previews and make sure Deactivate Native Canvas is NOT checked.  Then restart Photoshop.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU! That fixed it. The "Use Graphic Processor" was checked but so was "Deactivate Native Canvas". Unchecking that fixed the problem. It's strange, because I didn't mess with any of those settings, but I'm grateful that it's working now. Thank you, I really appreciate it! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines