Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen pressure sensitivity not working in Photoshop

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tablet Model: Huion H610PRO

Photoshop Version: 24.1.1 and more (I've tried installing versions back to 24.0)

Computer: iMac

Problem: The pen pressure is not working at all, but only in Photoshop. In the PenPressureTest the pressure is working perfectly fine. I just got this new iMac and my tablet worked amazing on my previous windows computers so I know there isn't something wrong with the tablet itself.

Solutions I've tried: Restarting iMac, reinstalling tablet driver, reinstalling photoshop, checking shape dynamics, making tablet/photoshop accessible in Privacy & Security. I've tried every solution I've found online that fixes this problem on Mac but none of them have worked thus far.

Any help or suggestions on what to try next would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance! ❤️

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @chewym79599868 what driver version are you running for your Huion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @chewym79599868 following up on my reply - I checked and the last Huion update for the 610PRO was June of last year, that release would have been compatible with Photoshop 23.x and MacOS Monterey. I noticed not only are you on 24.x but also on MacOS Ventura.

I would contact Huion support to see if there are updated drivers expected that are compatible with the newer OS and PS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines