• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen pressure

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since two days i am unable to toggle pen pressure from the brush settings. There is an exclaimation mark near Brush tip shape > Pen pressure & Transfer> Pen pressure 

I am using version CC 22.5.5 long term stability.
I am being prompted to install 23.1.

Someone please help me reaffirm these issues.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing this issue but I'm also on the most current version of Photoshop (23.1.1).  What tablet are you using and are the drivers up to date?   Also, if you could go to Help > System Info, copy that, paste it into a text file and attach it here, that would help also.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same problem as of yesterday, any chance I could paste mines into here to see if there's something wrong? Currently on the most recent version of photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@nicolem23228152 Yes please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines