• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Permission to use Photoshop

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a new Photoshop user. Right now Adobe Creative Cloud does not have the capability to buy my software..I want your permission..What can I do, do I use pirated software?
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is pirated using theft software, since Adobe sells CC paid software,
So I want to pay money professionally based software. How can I get Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator easily in Bangladesh, or how to get resellers in Bangladesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to the matrix below, Adobe do not sell a CC subscription in Bangladesh.

https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/products/creativecloud/cc/pdfs/cc-availability-matrix.pdf

Creative Cloud for teams is available via certified resellers
http://adobedealreg.force.com/PartnerSearch?lang=en

I would strongly advise against using pirate copies as they are known to contain malware and you could end up with more issues than just the legal and moral complications of using it.

There are of course other image manipulation applications around.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to the matrix below, Adobe does not sell a CC subscription in Bangladesh
So what can we do? Now you have to use pirated software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are plenty of Photoshop alternatives out there both paid for and free

https://www.creativebloq.com/photoshop/alternatives-1131641

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"So what can we do? Now you have to use pirated software"

No you don't. If you are a business you can use Creative Cloud for teams https://www.adobe.com/uk/creativecloud/business/teams/plans.html, which is available from resellers in Bangladesh (link provided above) ,  or you can use alternative non Adobe software.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I won't use it for business teams. I'll use it for myself, as well as what may be Adobe's Creative Cloud or any other key

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC is available in India, perhaps you could work with someone in that country to sign up for an account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Adobe does not sell CC subscriptions in Bangladesh,
How can I signup with another country?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is pirated using theft software, since Adobe sells CC paid software,
So I want to pay money professionally based software. How can I get Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator easily in Bangladesh, or how to get resellers in Bangladesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The resellers are listed in the link I posted earlier.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you are getting a message about permission. Please tell us the exact words of the message, all of them (or share a screen shot), so we can understand what the problem is.  Also, which country are you in (Photoshop selling works differently according to your country).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
I live in bangladesh I'm a Photoshop Newbie user. I will download pre-activated Photoshop & Illustrator, which is a website. Since it is process pirated, I will work professionally as a sector then buy the software
.that's it

Image and site name removed by Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say you will "work professionally". There is nothing professional about using stolen software. You have been given alternatives. My advice, if you are not going to approach the certified resellers, would be to look at alternatives to Photoshop, as suggested by Ged, which are available in your country.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well answer, Dave. I am also from Bangladesh. And here in Bangladesh pirated copies are widely used not only for adobe software, but also for other software too. Actually, those are costly, according to our economy and very few of them can afford it specifically when it comes with monthly/yearly subscription.

I learn CS6 apps in 2016 and official adobe apps are better than other apps. But as I use photo and video editing apps very few times, I shifted to affinity photo and iMovie. But I have to learn it again.

I suggest adobe to bring older version apps like creative suite apps available at comparatively low cost and with lifetime license.

If adobe can bring these changes in their selling policy the use of pirated copies will be reduced significantly.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines