• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Persistent Issue with Generative Fill Tool in Adobe Photoshop despite Stable Internet Connection

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2023 Nov 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, I purchased Adobe, and initially, the Generative Fill tool in Adobe Photoshop was functioning perfectly. However, after three days, it started displaying an error message stating, "Please check your internet connection and try again." Despite having a stable internet connection—trying various Wi-Fi networks and even an Ethernet cable—the issue persists. I've taken several steps, such as checking the firewall, clearing cache files, and even reinstalling Adobe Photoshop, yet the problem with the Generative Fill tool remains unresolved. I'm reaching out for assistance in resolving this persistent issue.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 16, 2024 Jan 16, 2024

@Lydia34450403f70i Mac OS allows for firewall via the system settings/network - however this particular setting is normally found in the router itself not the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2023 Nov 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Gotabaya33567829jtgp go to your Windows Defender settings - make sure Photoshop application is listed and allowed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2024 Jan 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Mac OS, dont have a firewall. Same problems for months! Sometimes it works, but most of the time it doesn't. 98 percent of all attempts to use generative fill fail with the message: check the Internet connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Lydia34450403f70i Mac OS allows for firewall via the system settings/network - however this particular setting is normally found in the router itself not the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had these problems for months. And now you come along and give me the solution in seconds. I used a different network and everything is working perfectly again. You are an Adobe God! Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines