• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

perspective wrap - view error

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2022 Nov 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have a problem when using perspective wrap, when I wrap the smart object the image looks like it is cropped, sometimes will be normal if I restart the app and do a hide-unhide perspective wrap effect but it will return cropped if I change the image inside the smart object.

error perspective wrap.jpg

I have tried using old PS version (ver 23.0) to latest (24.0) and it's still same error. and so my graphics card is the latest version

nvidia graphics card.jpgPS system info.jpg

Thank you

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ImranAM On your driver, it looks like you're running the Game Ready Driver. Photoshop is known to run better with the Studio Driver. Can you possibly test that out to see if it makes a difference? Log into your GeForce Experience account to download the latest version. Let us know what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @J E L I have searched but Nvidia studio is not supported for 920mx series, is there any other solution?

thanks for replying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perspective Warp has had multiple bugs and UX for years now and Adobe can't/won't fix them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess it depends on your system and what you are doing, @Earth Oliver. Following these guidelines, the Perspective Warp tool works for me, as it has with versions going back at least two years. (Windows 10, Photoshop 24.0.1 Release). https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/perspective-warp.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines