Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo frame action set and batch automation

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,
l have a background image which is an interior room render that has a blank photo frame as part of the render. l would like to add a photo to the inside of this frame and then create an action set that l can use in a batch automation to process several images into this frame as separate jpgs. l cannot figure what actions need to be recorded for this to work.

shutterstock_1451303048.jpg

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So l tried using the name 'Your Multiply Style Name' as you have done instead of 'Multiply' and it worked! Not sure why because l did a search in the Styles Pallete for 'Multiply' and there are one the two styles l had created (see below)
Screenshot 2021-08-12 071720.jpg

The links l was refering to our the ones you posted in a previous reply (see screenshot below). l cannot save the psd file as it appears as html file and if l click it, i goes to the 404 error page.
Screenshot 2021-08-12 071844.jpg

Screenshot 2021-08-12 072538.jpg

Also l'd like to use the Mockup scripts you mentioned earlier however l'm sturggling to get the layer structure correct, could you show me some screenshots of your psdt template for those please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.png

I stopped updateing that site years ago.  I just keep the package I made available and up to date there upload file other can download using the links I provide. I can not type and do not know HTML 

Free Photoshop Photo Collage and Mockup Toolkit 

FrameImageCollage.psd 

FrameImageMockup.psd 

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The trick is to right mouse click on a link and choose (on Windows) second item, so open not in new tab, but window. Then before the site is fully loaded press F6 to highlight the address (or just click it manually) and hit Enter. The file should start downloading. That supposed to work also when 404 error is already displayed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems strange if the link is to a HTML page the link works if the link is  to a .PSD file the link from this site it do not work. Pasting the link into the browsers address however works.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found it by luck, just trying what might work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new links you put up are working.
l'm not sure what l did but the 'BatchOneImageCollage' script is not saving the jpeg or psd file. It creates the psd file but doesn't save to designated folder. Do you know why this might be happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Edit the 'BatchOneImageCollage,jsx' script file find line 555

"//alert("outputFile = " + outputFile );"

renove the "//" and save the script,   Then run your batch. Line 555 should displaye the ouput File path and file name and pause the script till you dismiss the alert. The Path should be the folder you set in the dialog. Line 556 may  save a PDF or 557 will save  a PSD.  Then line 558 may save an additional Jped file.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines