• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photomerge

Explorer ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photomerge in the latest Photoshop freezes up the program. I have to shut it down through Task Master. I can do everything else with PS that I have accessed. I have done updates, but still, it freezes up. Do I have to delete and redownload? If so, how do I preserve my filter sets without having to re-download them? 

Thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this is maybe due to a bug in the latest release all are on notice of the Adobe team hoping to be fixed soon or try to use 2021 if that works on it then wait for a stable update...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not see any problem with Photomerge using Ps 23.5.0 on Win 11. How much memory you have available? Have you tried basic troubleshooting steps like prefrence reset? Have you tried to merge in ACR? Open images from Bridge in Adobe Camera Raw then try there as quick workaround.

panoramic image 2350.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2022 Aug 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Memory should not be a problem. It is a brand new computer with 16 RAM, 12th generation processor, I-7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2022 Aug 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will try the work around and see what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines