• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2017 CC Dehaze Slider Missing in Camera RAW Filter

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2016 Dec 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The dehaze slider is missing in my Photoshop 2017 CC my in Camera RAW Filter. Have tried logging out restarting my Mac and still didn't get it. Showing most current version.

Have tried logging out restarting my Mac and still didn't show up. Showing most current version. Under CC panel Camera Raw Version says Up to date. 

System Information shows - Adobe Photoshop Version: 2017.0.1 20161130.r.29 2016/11/30:23:00:00 CL 1099099  x64

Screenshot 2016-12-17 16.18.27.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 17, 2016 Dec 17, 2016

It is also available via the Adjustment brush for targeted use versus over the whole image.dehaze_ps_acr.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2016 Dec 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dehaze is under the Effects tab.

acr-dehaze.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not there all of a sudden - used to be!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dehaze is NOT under the effects tab anymore in the latest update I just downloaded.  All other answers as to how to do dehaze are for spot affects using the adjustment brush.  The dehaze slider did a GLOBAL haze adjustment.

Where can I find the dehaze slder in Camera Raw in the latest PS CC updaye ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe changed the UI.  Dehaze is now under the Basic tab, the first tab on the left when you open Camera Raw.  It's third from the bottom, right under Clarity.

Also the Camera tab is gone, but the profiles are now in the Basic tab at the top.  To get to the camera-specific profiles, pull down the Profile list and choose Browse.  Then open the little triangle tab for Camera Matching.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2018 Aug 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to be difficult but I have 2 macs running high sierra and the SAME photoshop cc 2018 license, one (on an iMac) shows dehaze under "basic" the other (on a MacBook pro) does not show it anywhere that I can find....any suggestions please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2018 Aug 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a screen shot of your Camera Raw Filter in Ps from your Macbook Pro and a screen shot of the version you are working with. Click on About Photoshop. The most current release is v.19.1.6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

MacBookPro Photoshop CC 19.0 further upgrades NOT showing in the Adobe app

MacBookPro.jpg

iMac Photoshop CC 19.1.6

iMac.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please sign out of Creative Cloud on the macbook pro (not quit) and restart your laptop. Sign back in and check the CCM for a pending update of Ps.

It may be that your CCM may also need to be updated - check that version as well. 4.6.0.384 is current.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. CCM? I cannot see anything of that name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CCM = Creative Cloud Manager at the top of your screen : )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. CCM is 4.6.0.384.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Ps on your macbook pro have an update pending? Have you opened it from the Apps tab in the Creative Cloud Manager or are you opening it from the dock? If you open it from the top instead of the dock do you have two Ps icons in your dock?

If you open from the dock can you check under About Photoshop which version you are in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, it does not matter whether I start from dock or CCM, only 1 P icon in dock, either way its v 19.0

I also tried forcing the CCM to check for updates and after a bit it came back showing Photoshop CC 19.0 as up to date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - 19.0 is not the current version for sure which explains why it isn't there.

And if signing out from the Creative Cloud Manager, restarting your laptop, and then signing back in did not work it will be best as Ged suggests to download it directly from the link in his post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well that was a waste of time, photoshop is still showing as 19.0 but in my apps folders its Photoshop 2018 is sitting there. What is going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK I have signed out and restarted as suggested - no difference, still shows NO UPDATES even though only v 19.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try downloading from the direct links here

Download Creative Cloud apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this link installs v19.0.....is that what its supposed to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about a different approach... please post a screen  shot of the Apps tab in the Creative Cloud Manager on your macbook pro.

BTW- the folder will not change in your apps folder. It will still say Adobe Photoshop 2018 CC. If you open the folder and select the Ps icon you should see this:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for clarifying this vs the 2018 in the apps folder

here is a screen shot of the CCM apps tab

CCM apps tab.jpeg

and the CCM about screenshot

CCM about.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you cmgap and Ged

so in the end this

Available updates not listed for Adobe Creative Cloud applications

Iworked, but I needed to combine - sign out, delete OPM.db, uninstall Photoshop CC and then reinstall, checking that newer versions were available before I got to 19.1.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW - in your emails it says "and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer"

unfortunately I do NOT see this option on my screen so I am unable to click "correct"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

paulf85000981  wrote

unfortunately I do NOT see this option on my screen so I am unable to click "correct"

Ah glad you got it sorted, don't worry about that bit, it's more than likely because you're on a mobile device

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines