• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2020 (Mac) won't work

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It won't open- at all.  And its draining the resources of my Mac every time I try.  Reinstall won't work.  Nothing in the threads I've found works.  Forced to use a previous version.  Wasted so much time here and I need to get to work!  Can someone direct me to a response from Adobe? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that Photoshop won't work on macOS. Would you mind telling us the version of Photoshop and macOS you're using?

Could you please go to the "System Preferences" of your Mac, then "Security and Privacy" and select the "Privacy tab". Once there, please select "Accessibility" from the list on the left and add Photoshop to the list by unlocking the window using the lock icon on the bottom left. Also, grant permissions to Photoshop under "Full disk access". Once done, restart the computer and let us know if that helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you send more information about the Photoshop version you are using as well as the MAC version?

Thanks

chana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines