• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2022 Nightmare

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having so many issues with Photoshop 2022, firstly it just keeps crashing on my Surface Pro 6, I resorted to just working on it old school with a mouse and now my lasso tool is playing up selecting random points. Super frustrated and on a deadline. Anyone having similar issues?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Our product team is investigating the crash issue.

As a workaround, disable the "Spaces" plugin by renaming it to "~Spaces". Location: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2022\Required\Plug-ins\Spaces 

If that doesn't help, roll back to Photoshop 22.5.2 while we're investigating a fix.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem on my imac.  Just started yesterday.  PS freezes then crashes contantly, with any simple task.  Any suggestions?  I've never "rolled back" to a previous version.  Where do I find those instructions if that is still the current workaround?

Thank you,

Rachael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Where do I find those instructions if that is still the current workaround"

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes! I unistalled it today and will downlaod an older version. It's never worked correctly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines