• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2024 [v25.1] - Color Sliders don't work [Color picker issue -merged]

Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Color Sliders in my new Photoshop 2024 don't work at all - they don't change when i pick a color from the Spectrum or when i change Foreground/Bacground color with X key.

I reset Preferences, reinstaled PS and nothing works. Any ideas?

Photoshop 25.1.0, Windows 10.

Solar99_0-1698315989519.pngSolar99_1-1698316003967.pngSolar99_2-1698316021706.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
replies 246 Replies 246
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah this is infuriating and completely breaking my workflow. Address this asap please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! 🙂
I thought it was just not working for me, because on another workstation, also PS 2024, Windows 10, the sliders work normally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2024 under Windows 10 here, and it's working fine for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue for me with Photoshop version 25.1 on Windows 10 and 11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. 25.1.0, Mac OS Sonoma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS 2024 version 25.1.0 on Windows 10. Having a similar problem.

If I select a color in the wheel, the sliders don't change (first image). If I use the eyedropper tool, it picks up the color but the color wheel and sliders don't change (second image).

1.PNG

2.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you use the eyedropper tool to pick colors, the color wheel or hue cube aren't updating the new color location.  the preview of the color in the upper left of the color wheel tab shows the new color but it isnt updated on the sliders or triangle or circle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@reltcstone if you're using Photoshop version 25.1, it's a known bug

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/photoshop-2024-color-sliders-don-t-work/idc-...

You can revert back to version 25.0 until Adobe address the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Have the same problem and this is so frustrating, and affecting my work flow!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Roqaia you can downgrade to version 25.0 from the Creative Cloud app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2023 Oct 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

When I use the eyedropper tool, the color I choose does not show up on the color wheel/ hue cube.

I've already troubleshooted some possibilities like sample size for the color picker, sampling all layers, not using a layer mask. I've tried everything.

The colors I pick only show up in the little tiny box under the word "color" at the top of the color wheel. It is definitely impacting my workflow. I updated photoshop today also, so I think it's just a bug. Anyone else having this issue?

I added a photo at the bottom showing the color in the box above the color wheel is not the same color as the one chosen on the wheel after using the eyedropper. Hope this makes sense.

Thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this same issue. I just updated today and now when I pick a color for my workspace it doesn't change the Hue Saturation sliders or the color wheel. Please let me know if you find a fix!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been dealing with the exact same issue since this morning, please let me know if you have figured it out... sorry I could't help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to be an issue with the latest update. It's driving me nuts. I want so much less effort put into AI trash and so much more into these endless painful bugs. Everytime they update something comes up in the meat & potatoes of the program that completely messes with my workflow. Nobody wants the fancy stuff if the basic stuff becomes borderline unusable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been a reported bug in Photoshop 25.2 (beta) for weeks and now it's been copied over to Ps 25.1!

Doesn't say much for Quality Assurance testing, if there is any.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2023 Oct 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, tried applying new settings based on older versions and it still won't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, hoping for a fix soon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2023 Oct 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue, so annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here. Latest versions have more bugs than usual 😠

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought it was my fault,maybe i changed few settings somehow and caused this issue.Damn,i almost gone insane try to fix this issue,at least now i know who caused this👿

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. I was having this issue in version 25.1 so I went back to version 25.0 and it works now. Until they fix this bug, I'm not updating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, recently too many bugs in photoshop ;( Hope they will fix it soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2023 Oct 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You gotta force it to update.

1. Drag the panel to resize the color window, for no reason other than this will move the selector cursor to the correct position.

2. "Try" to click directly onto this new position

Now the color and selector will be correct.

Quite annoying.  Definitely slowed down my productivity 2x.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines