Exit

Photoshop 22.4.2 is now available

Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are happy to announce the release of Photoshop 22.4.2

vvv.jpg

What's in the 22.4.2 update?

With the June 2021 release of Photoshop 22.4.2, you can both revert to the legacy Save As workflow and/or omit the addended “copy” when saving as a copy, if desired. For details, see Save your files in Photoshop.

This release also provides fixes to several customer reported issues. For details, see Fixed issues

To update Photoshop to 22.4.2, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. More detailed instructions for updating

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a problem with the update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep trying, but it doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

now this message comes out when you try to use the enhance function with a mac mini with an M1 chip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

22.4.2 No longer sees my GPU Nvidia Quatro P2000 or gives me the option to enable it (Just says Unknown GPU). 

However, PS version 21.2.9 does see it and I'm able to enable it. 

I've updated the Nvidia drivers (restarted/rebooted, everything). 

My colleagues have noted the same on their machines as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save As Photoshop PDF is now under Save a Copy... why??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oooo, never mind! I was still on 22.4.1, I'm pretty excited about the option to stop appending "copy" to files now that I updated to 22.4.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This update sucks! When i move a layer around it doest update. I have to zoom in to see the changes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3d element creation still not working in update 22.4.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can't save any file. Be it old or recent, saving any changes causes the dialogue box "Cannot save 'filename.psd' because of a program error." pops up.  Even when I try to replace the file, there's always a program error.  I've reverted to previous versions (22.4.1, 22.0.1, and 21.2.9) to no avail.  I use Photoshop regularly, so not being able to save effectively stops my work in its tracks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines