• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 23.0 does not recognize Nvidia Quadro 4000 GPU on Windows 10

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why Photoshop does not recognize my gpu.

Photoshop v23 on windows 10 and nvidia quadro 4000

P.S.
I used the solutions from your competition and started trying to use the programs from Adoba, and it's not the best experience.
- Photoshop gpu problem
- Photoshop quick export works weird
- the Illustrator starts to run very slowly on a little more complicated files (slower than a competition)
- in 2021 Acrobat with Polish language only in 32bit version? 

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Please ensure that the GPU meets the minimum requirements for Photoshop by checking out: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

If the GPU meets the minimum requirements, please try the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

Let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The graphics processor meets the minimum requirements, following the suggested steps does't change anything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The quadro 4000 is quite an old Adapter.  You may be able to use its GPU  if you add a statement to your Photoshop CC version preferences file PSUserConfig.tx to have Photoshop the use your old quadro 4000. add GPUForce 1

Enable- optional extensions Photoshop CC 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JJMack tried your way and after turning on the GPU, Photoshop stopped opening files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Quadro 4000 broke years ago and I replaced it with a refurbished Quadro K2200.  While it works with Photoshop 2022 If does not meet the 2000 Benchmark Score  that Adobe recommends.   Adobe Photoshop 2021+ graphics support does not work correctly on many users machine and these users have to disable Photoshop 2021 graphics support and revert back to Legacy Photoshop graphic support by disabling Adobe Native Canvas.  Its challenging to get Photoshop working  well to configure the Legacy option one need to use to have Photoshop work correctly for what you want to do.  Photoshop 2022 seems better than Photoshop 2021. I will most likelt remove  Photoshop 2018 and 2021 from my machine to gain back a few GB on my small SSD.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

> add GPUForce 1 

That worked perfectly for me. Thanks so much !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2021-11-19_12-33-46.png

2021-11-19_12-34-10.png

  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) check twice before you answer once (version 23.0, 1.5 GB of GPU memory)
2) "consider using GPUs with an Average Ops / Sec of 2000 or higher on PassMark's" It is advice/recommended or minimum requirement? Just asking, because I checked on GeForce GTX 960M (1.436), Radeon RX 560 (1.565) works very well

Beznazwy-1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Łukasz21819572326x Indeed, there the System Requirements, that states 1.5Gb of Vram, https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html and the GPU FAQ https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-gpu-card-faq.html , linked on the same page,  states 2Gb, the two refer to Ps 2022 / Ps 23.0.x.

Both 1436 and 1565 are more than the double of 616...If they work, it would mean that 2000 is not a hard treshold.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines