• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 25 Crop Tool Broken. Moves Guides.

Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running a fresh install of PS 25.0 running on a brand new Mac Studio m2 with Ventura OS.

Crop tool is shifting the guides when attempting to crop from the left to the right. It however, crops normal, NOT shifting the guides when cropping from the right to the left. Wierdest thing I've seen in a while. Is it some kind of new feature? A bug? Why would anyone want the guides to move with the cropping and not crop to the guides is beyond me. . . 

Any heklp is greatly appreciated. Trying to make a deadline and I really don't want to have to transfer files to an older machine. Thanks!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see the Crop tool can be reset.  That's usually the fastest way to get past a glitch, if that's what it is.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Tervor, but this didn't work. Was the very first thing I tried, my bad for not mentioning that. Here is a video of the bug. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you catch my video? What is this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2023 Nov 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So this doesn't fix the iussue and the tool is still broken. Did they change it? I can't believe this is STILL broken. . . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines