• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop AI aspect ratio

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2024 Aug 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create an AI image in PhotoShop of a living room with a blank picture frame on the wall. The frame should have a certain aspect ratio (such as 2:3, (or any other ratio)). How would I construct the wording to get the frame to have a certain aspect ratio size? Nothing I have tried seems to work. The overall image is okay, but the frame size is not. Thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a selection at the required ratio, then generative fill using the desired prompt for the picture frame content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to creating AI images, so I don't know what the proper wording would be. I don't understand your reply. Please dumb it down for me, sort of like xxxx for dummies. 

This is the simple wording I used: blank horizontal picture frame mockup on the wall in a minimalist living room

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create the gen fill image with a prompt excluding any mention of the picture frame: "minimalist living room" – you may or may not need to mention the wall etc.

Then create a new layer with a 3:2 or whatever ratio selection, then fill with a new gen AI prompt "blank horizontal picture frame mockup" or whatever you need. This is to ensure that the picture frame is the ratio that you require.

You will then need to perspective transform the picture frame layer to match the wall, probably add lighting etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
5 hours ago 5 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That did not work for me. I ended up creating a couple of rectangles, formatted them to the proper aspect ratio size, combined the two layers to look lika a picture frame, and saved the combined image. Now, I can create various AI room images, copy and resize my picture frame onto them and then put any of my photographs into the frame to see what it would look like in a room. I would rather have AI do it correctly, but since I couldn't get it to work correctly, this roundabout method works for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines