• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2014 is MUCH slower than Photoshop CC in a side-by-side comparison.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2014 Jun 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can run them side-by-side on the same system and Photoshop CC 2014 is literally 2 times slower when selecting layers, hiding layers and moving vector points in pixel increments. 

Anyone having this issue?  I'm on a 2012 Macbook Pro, 8GB of RAM running Mavericks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
replies 142 Replies 142
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2014 Jul 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm running OS X Mavericks, on a late 2013 Retina Macbook Pro with a Wacom tablet and experiencing the same sluggish performance. I'm using Photoshop for web design using many layers and documents typically around 1920 by +1000 pixels, and around 100-200mb. Glad Adobe is addressing this issue! Using regular PS CC for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have finally discovered how to get my Toshiba P770 Win7x64 laptop with GeForce GT 540m graphics component to successfully run CC 2014 with Wacom tablet.

first, the current NVidia drivers found on the Toshiba support site didn't work for this system with CC 2014.  Apparently Toshiba posts only those drivers they've tested/approved, and after a couple years, these may be significantly outdated.

next: surprisingly, automatically updating the device from the Device Manager did not result in the most current driver -- and in fact, did not work with CC 2014 and the tablet (lagging&strange)

finally, going directly to the NVidia site, Drivers | GeForce, and selecting AUTO DETECT YOUR GPU resulted in the most current driver that WORKED with CC 2014/wacom...significantly faster and haven't experienced any problems with other applications.

additionally, to get 3D happy, after loading the driver(& of course rebooting), made a change to the NVidia Control Panel/Manage 3D settings:  added Photoshop.exe -- HIGH PERFORMANCE NVIDIA processor and made one change to the POWER MANAGEMENT MODE=>NVIDIA driver controlled (although not certain this step is necessary).

At this point, CC 2014 started working well, no lagging, no more slow downs and unexpected behavior.  Pressure Sensitivity with the Wacom pen was back but there was some strange intermittant pen behavior.  After calling Wacom Tech support, found that previous versions of the wacom drivers had left some 'baggage' in systems directories.  after removing a *tablet.dat file, it appears the tablet is now functionally as expected. (ps: noted that even after uninstalling Wacom drivers, not all Wacom Registry keys were removed).

note:  suspect there have been (or are) several issues involved with the problems with CC 2014 on my two Toshiba laptops, which over the years have had several previous versions of PS & wacom drivers installed, a bazzillons windows updates, app installs/uninstalls, and system updates -- noticed that just repeating a reboot several times resulted in different response to how drivers & programs responded.  Probably a clean Win7 install with an updated graphics driver would have made this PS update easier.

e

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's pretty much the first rule for dealing with any Windows problems, update your video card drivers. Nvidia and AMD both put out new drivers several times a year, and manufacturers never update their drivers in sync with the card manufacturers, if ever. They just don't bother because it's expected that you'll just get the latest drivers right from the source. The drivers will almost always be outdated even when you get a new computer that comes with a Windows preinstall from the manufacturer (which should just be erased and reinstalled with an MS Windows installation anyway to get rid of manufacturer bloatware). If you're an Nvidia user, you should install the Nvidia Experience control panel and it will alert you when new drivers are available.

I should add I am up to date with the latest Nvidia drivers and Windows updates. Earlier today I had Photoshop freeze on me when I launched it, to look at a low res JPG that was sent to me, and so I launched my task manager and couldn't see any odd disk, cpu or memory usage. In fact it looked like the computer was idling with massive overhead still available in all departments. I just launched it again while I'm typing this and again it's Not Responding.

CPU, less than 20% with Photoshop using about 14%

Memory at 55% with Photoshop using less than 300 mb (8.3 gb in use, 7.1 gb available)

Disk usage is 0% with only a few apps putting through 0.1mb/s

And now that I'm done typing this, it's still not responding, though I expect it will be in another minute or two as it was earlier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2014 Jul 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I observe the same issue with PS CC 2014 on a mavericks iMac. i mainly recognize it when switch on/off visibility of layers. The change is visible only after one second or so. Anyhow, when switching off histogram view, it's pretty much instantly refreshing. Maybe this can be of any help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2014 Jul 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there really still no fix from Adobe ? Seriously ??? I've tried Photoshop CC 2014 on both Mac and Windows machines (both 4-6 months old) and it performs slower then the 386 I had in the early 90's.

Photoshop CC worked great, Photoshop CC 2014 is sloth SLOW!!!

It has NOTHING to do with user settings or hardware, it's a bug and Adobe needs to stop having their support crew acting like it's the user's machine.

User's who say it's snappy, I highly suggest you try a document with alot of layers (alot of text, 50 mb+), it performs miserably.

I uninstalled Photoshop CC like a dummy because I thought 2014 would perform even better, very big mistake because now I can't get CC back!!!

HOW CAN I GET PHOTOSHOP CC BACK INSTEAD OF THIS BLOATWARE THEY CALL 2014 ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read the previous posts.

We cannot reproduce this problem so far.

There are a few known slowdowns (auto guides, text layers, wacom drivers) - but most people are not seeing an across the board slowdown like some are reporting here.

Adam has been trying to get information from people seeing a slowdown - but so far we still cannot reproduce the problem.

We are still investigating and trying to see if we can find why some people are seeing a slowdown when most are not.  (which also means it is much less likely to be a bug, unless it is triggered by something specific to only a few machines)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HOW CAN I GET PHOTOSHOP CC BACK INSTEAD OF THIS BLOATWARE THEY CALL 2014 ???

CreativeCloudPreviousVersions.png

FYI, I tested with a large document by any standards, specifically crafted to make Photoshop beg for mercy.  The PSB document is 1.6 GB on disk, compressed.  I just added a couple of text layers, one with a very large font and one with a text box filled with a small font, into which I repeatedly pasted the Lorem Ipsum text.  This 8000 x 8000 pixel document has hundreds of layers in multiple groups, and moving things around in it is, while not smooth, at least reasonable.  Any given layer, including the text layers, at 16.67% where the document fits entirely on my monitor, will move with about a 3 FPS refresh rate with Photoshop CS6, 5 FPS with Photoshop CC, and a little faster than I can count in Photoshop CC 2014.

Edit:  At 12.5% zoom it's fluidly smooth to move the layers around in Photoshop CC 2014.

It's not broken for everyone.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2014 Jul 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PhotoShop cc does not show up in the list. There is only 2 apps that show up when I click "previous version" and PhotoShop isn't one of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 17, 2014 Jul 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can only guess, then, that the Creative Cloud application doesn't think the older version of Photoshop has been removed.  There is the possibility to run this...

Use the CC Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems | CC, CS3-CS6

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2014 Jul 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noel, unfortunately the CC cleaner did not work. Photoshop CC still does not show up in the list under previous versions. Anyone know any other tricks I could possibly try to get Photoshop CC back ?

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've not heard of that problem before.

Just to be sure...  You did reboot after removing Photoshop CC with the cleaner tool, right?

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I rebooted after using the cleaner. Perhaps uninstalling Photoshop cc 2014 as well and going in and deleting all folders pertaining to photoshop might do it. I guess I would also need to check the registry as well ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up to now that's what I thought the CC Cleaner tool did.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only slow down I've noticed with cc2014 is when it starts !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Likewise, when I start Photoshop it freezes for a good 2-3 minutes and then it comes alive. It's also really laggy when I navigate the dropdown/flyout menus at the top.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2014 Jul 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its a issue with the program because its loading additional scripts, plug-ins,talking to the mother ship etc more then prior versions did.

Once loaded it should run fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ideally the way you use CCleaner is

1. uninstall the PS program

2. Reboot

3. Run CCleaner with elevated privileges R-click  "run as administrator"

4. Reboot

5. Run CCleaner again until there are no issues.

Running CCleaner after you UN-install a program doesn't help because the CCleaner will not UN-install related registry links that were loaded by a application.

Check your C:\program filesx86\common files\adobe for related Adobe files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just for clarity's sake, there is a product called CCleaner that has NOTHING to do with the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool.  Sorry for any confusion.

This is what I meant:  Use the CC Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems | CC, CS3-CS6

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2014 Jul 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I will give this process a shot and let you know my results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2014 Jul 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried what everyone suggested above and nothing has changed. I still don't see Photoshop CC in previous versions and CC 2014 is still running slower then my 386 did.

Adobe, it's clear many many people have this issue, expand your beta testing programs and it's quite obvious this is a major problem you totally missed. I'm now screwed over until they fix this problem (if they do before the next major release). 

This type of thing was one of the issue's I was scared of when adobe announced the whole "CC" thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 22, 2014 Jul 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only a handful of people have reported such a slowdown. We are investigating, but so far have not found a cause or been able to reproduce the problem ourselves.

But we will continue the investigation until we can determine why some people are seeing a slowdown that most users do not see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2014 Jul 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Snazi

I have re read all your post and nowhere do I see your platform information.

Can you go to PS, "Help" drop down menu and "system info"  copy it and post the info here.

Chris is right the reports are spotty, and usually hardware specific.

We need more to go on here.

And if anyone else is having slow downs they should post there system info here as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Versie Adobe Photoshop: 2014.0.0 20140508.r.58 2014/05/08:23:59:59  x64

Besturingssysteem: Mac OS 10.9.4

Systeemarchitectuur: Intel CPU-familie:6, Model:62, Stepping:4 met MMX, SSE-integer, SSE FP, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, HyperThreading

Aantal fysieke processors: 6

Aantal logische processors: 12

Snelheid processor: 3500 MHz

Ingebouwd geheugen: 32768 MB

Beschikbaar geheugen: 10206 MB

Hoeveelheid beschikbaar geheugen voor Photoshop: 30582 MB

Geheugen in gebruik door Photoshop: 71 %

Afdrukken in 3D met meerdere tonen: Uitgeschakeld.

Aanraakbewegingen: Uitgeschakeld.

Windows 2x UI: Uitgeschakeld.

Blokgrootte van afbeelding: 1024 kB

Niveaus voor afbeeldingscache: 5

Lettertypevoorvertoning: Uitgeschakeld

TextComposer: Latijn

Scherm: 1

Hoofdscherm

Grenzen: boven= 0, links= 0, onder= 1600, rechts= 2560

Scherm: 2

Grenzen: boven= 0, links= 2560, onder= 1440, rechts= 5120

OpenGL-tekenen: Ingeschakeld.

OpenGL-modus Oude GPU's toestaan: Niet gedetecteerd.

OpenGL-tekenmodus: Normaal

OpenGL-modus Normaal toestaan: Waar.

OpenGL-modus Geavanceerd toestaan: Waar.

AIFCoreInitialized=1

AIFOGLInitialized=1

OGLContextCreated=1

glgpu[0].GLVersion="2.1"

glgpu[1].GLVersion="2.1"

glgpu[0].GLMemoryMB=3072

glgpu[1].GLMemoryMB=3072

glgpu[0].GLName="AMD Radeon HD - FirePro D500 OpenGL Engine"

glgpu[1].GLName="AMD Radeon HD - FirePro D500 OpenGL Engine"

glgpu[0].GLVendor="ATI Technologies Inc."

glgpu[1].GLVendor="ATI Technologies Inc."

glgpu[0].GLVendorID=4098

glgpu[1].GLVendorID=4098

glgpu[0].GLRectTextureSize=16384

glgpu[1].GLRectTextureSize=16384

glgpu[0].GLRenderer="AMD Radeon HD - FirePro D500 OpenGL Engine"

glgpu[1].GLRenderer="AMD Radeon HD - FirePro D500 OpenGL Engine"

glgpu[0].GLRendererID=16915457

glgpu[1].GLRendererID=33692673

glgpu[0].HasGLNPOTSupport=1

glgpu[1].HasGLNPOTSupport=1

glgpu[0].CanCompileProgramGLSL=1

glgpu[1].CanCompileProgramGLSL=1

glgpu[0].GLFrameBufferOK=1

glgpu[1].GLFrameBufferOK=1

glgpu[0].glGetString[GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION]="1.20"

glgpu[1].glGetString[GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION]="1.20"

glgpu[0].glGetProgramivARB[GL_FRAGMENT_PROGRAM_ARB][GL_MAX_PROGRAM_INSTRUCTIONS_ARB]=[16384]

glgpu[1].glGetProgramivARB[GL_FRAGMENT_PROGRAM_ARB][GL_MAX_PROGRAM_INSTRUCTIONS_ARB]=[16384]

glgpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_TEXTURE_UNITS]=[8]

glgpu[1].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_TEXTURE_UNITS]=[8]

glgpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_COMBINED_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS]=[16]

glgpu[1].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_COMBINED_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS]=[16]

glgpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_VERTEX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS]=[16]

glgpu[1].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_VERTEX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS]=[16]

glgpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS]=[16]

glgpu[1].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS]=[16]

glgpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_DRAW_BUFFERS]=[8]

glgpu[1].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_DRAW_BUFFERS]=[8]

glgpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_VERTEX_UNIFORM_COMPONENTS]=[4096]

glgpu[1].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_VERTEX_UNIFORM_COMPONENTS]=[4096]

glgpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_FRAGMENT_UNIFORM_COMPONENTS]=[4096]

glgpu[1].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_FRAGMENT_UNIFORM_COMPONENTS]=[4096]

glgpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_VARYING_FLOATS]=[128]

glgpu[1].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_VARYING_FLOATS]=[128]

glgpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_VERTEX_ATTRIBS]=[16]

glgpu[1].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_VERTEX_ATTRIBS]=[16]

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_VERTEX_PROGRAM]=1

glgpu[1].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_VERTEX_PROGRAM]=1

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_FRAGMENT_PROGRAM]=1

glgpu[1].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_FRAGMENT_PROGRAM]=1

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_VERTEX_SHADER]=1

glgpu[1].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_VERTEX_SHADER]=1

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_FRAGMENT_SHADER]=1

glgpu[1].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_FRAGMENT_SHADER]=1

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_EXT_FRAMEBUFFER_OBJECT]=1

glgpu[1].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_EXT_FRAMEBUFFER_OBJECT]=1

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_TEXTURE_RECTANGLE]=1

glgpu[1].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_TEXTURE_RECTANGLE]=1

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_TEXTURE_FLOAT]=1

glgpu[1].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_TEXTURE_FLOAT]=1

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_OCCLUSION_QUERY]=1

glgpu[1].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_OCCLUSION_QUERY]=1

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_VERTEX_BUFFER_OBJECT]=1

glgpu[1].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_VERTEX_BUFFER_OBJECT]=1

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_SHADER_TEXTURE_LOD]=1

glgpu[1].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_SHADER_TEXTURE_LOD]=1

clgpu[0].CLPlatformVersion="1.2 (Apr 25 2014 22:04:25)"

clgpu[1].CLPlatformVersion="1.2 (Apr 25 2014 22:04:25)"

clgpu[0].CLDeviceVersion="1.2 "

clgpu[1].CLDeviceVersion="1.2 "

clgpu[0].CLMemoryMB=3072

clgpu[1].CLMemoryMB=3072

clgpu[0].CLName="AMD Radeon HD - FirePro D500 Compute Engine"

clgpu[1].CLName="AMD Radeon HD - FirePro D500 Compute Engine"

clgpu[0].CLVendor="AMD"

clgpu[1].CLVendor="AMD"

clgpu[0].CLVendorID=16915456

clgpu[1].CLVendorID=33692672

clgpu[0].CLDriverVersion="1.2 (Jun 10 2014 22:41:23)"

clgpu[1].CLDriverVersion="1.2 (Jun 10 2014 22:41:23)"

clgpu[0].CUDASupported=0

clgpu[1].CUDASupported=0

clgpu[0].CLBandwidth=1.07236e+11

clgpu[1].CLBandwidth=1.07363e+11

clgpu[0].CLCompute=1010.53

clgpu[1].CLCompute=1010.66

Type licentie: Abonnement

Serienummer: 90970298639815817851

Toepassingsmap: /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CC 2014/

Werkgeheugen van Photoshop heeft asynchrone I/O ingeschakeld

Werkvolume(s):

Macintosh HD, 465,1 GB, 324,6 GB vrij

Map met vereiste plug-ins: /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CC 2014/Adobe Photoshop CC 2014.app/Contents/Required/Plug-Ins/

Primaire map voor plug-ins: /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CC 2014/Plug-Ins/

Geïnstalleerde componenten:

adbeape.framework   adbeape   3.4.0.29366   0.1160850

AdbePM.framework.framework   patchmatch   2.0.00.32543   79.554276

AdbeScriptUIFlex.framework   AdbeScriptUIFlex   6.3.2.32394   79.550992

adobe_caps.framework   adobe_caps   7.0.0.21   1.248010

AdobeACE.framework   AdobeACE   2.20.02.32634   79.554120

AdobeAGM.framework   AdobeAGM   4.30.33.32634   79.554120

AdobeAXE8SharedExpat.framework   AdobeAXE8SharedExpat   3.8.0.32260   79.551013

AdobeAXEDOMCore.framework   AdobeAXEDOMCore   3.8.0.32260   79.551013

AdobeBIB.framework   AdobeBIB   1.2.03.32634   79.554120

AdobeBIBUtils.framework   AdobeBIBUtils   1.1.01   79.554120

AdobeCoolType.framework   AdobeCoolType   5.15.00.32634   79.554120

AdobeCrashReporter.framework   AdobeCrashReporter   7.0.1  

AdobeExtendScript.framework   AdobeExtendScript   4.5.5.32401   79.551519

AdobeJP2K.framework   AdobeJP2K   1.2.2.32511   79.252744

AdobeLinguistic.framework      20256  

AdobeMPS.framework   AdobeMPS   5.8.1.32565   79.553444

AdobeOwl.framework   AdobeOwl   5.0.33   79.552883

AdobePDFL.framework   AdobePDFL   11.0.0.32477   79.510482

AdobePDFSettings.framework   AdobePDFSettings   1.4  

AdobePIP.framework   AdobePIP   7.2.1.3399  

AdobeScCore.framework   AdobeScCore   4.5.5.32401   79.551519

AdobeUpdater.framework   AdobeUpdater   6.0.0.1452   "52.338651"

AdobeXMP.framework   AdobeXMPCore   79.155772   79.155772

AdobeXMPFiles.framework   AdobeXMPFiles   79.155772   79.155772

AdobeXMPScript.framework   AdobeXMPScript   79.155772   79.155772

ahclient.framework   ahclient   1.8.0.31  

aif_core.framework   AdobeAIF   2014.0.00   2014.0

aif_ocl.framework   AdobeAIF   2014.0.00   2014.0

aif_ogl.framework   AdobeAIF   2014.0.00   2014.0

amtlib.framework   amtlib   8.0.0.45  

boost_date_time.framework   boost_date_time   8.0.0.0  

boost_signals.framework   boost_signals   8.0.0.0  

boost_system.framework   boost_system   8.0.0.0  

boost_threads.framework   boost_threads   8.0.0.0  

Cg.framework   NVIDIA Cg     

CIT.framework   CIT   2.2.6.32411   155804

CITThreading.framework   CITThreading_boost   2.2.6.32411   155804

dvaaudiodevice.framework   dvaaudiodevice   8.0.0.0  

dvacore.framework   dvacore   8.0.0.0  

dvamarshal.framework   dvamarshal   8.0.0.0  

dvamediatypes.framework   dvamediatypes   8.0.0.0  

dvametadata.framework   dvametadata   8.0.0.0  

dvametadataapi.framework   dvametadataapi   8.0.0.0  

dvametadataUI.framework   dvametadataUI   8.0.0.0  

dvaplayer.framework   dvaplayer   8.0.0.0  

dvatransport.framework   dvatransport   8.0.0.0  

dvaui.framework   dvaui   8.0.0.0  

dvaunittesting.framework   dvaunittesting   8.0.0.0  

dynamiclink.framework   dynamiclink   8.0.0.0  

ICUConverter.framework   ICUConverter   3.61   "gtlib_3.0" "." "16615"

ICUData.framework   ICUData   3.61   "gtlib_3.0" "." "16615"

LogSession.framework   LogSession   7.2.1.3399  

mediacoreif.framework   mediacoreif   8.0.0.0  

PlugPlugExternalObject.framework      5.0.0.62  

PlugPlugOwl.framework   PlugPlugOwl   5.0.0.74  

UpdaterNotifications.framework   UpdaterNotifications   7.0.1.102   "7.0.1.102"

WRServices.framework        

Vereiste plug-ins:

3D Studio 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “U3D.plugin”

Adaptief groothoek 2014.0, Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Adaptive Wide Angle.plugin”

Andere wolken 2014.0.0 x001  ©1993-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Clouds.plugin”

Arcering 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Asymmetrisch 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “statistics.plugin”

Basreliëf 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Bereik 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “statistics.plugin”

BMP 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Bol 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Camera Raw 8.5 (236), Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Camera Raw.plugin”

Camera Raw-filter 8.5 (236), Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Camera Raw.plugin”

Chroom 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Cineon 2014.0.0 x001  ©2002-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Cineon.plugin”

Collada DAE 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “U3D.plugin”

CompuServe GIF 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Conté crayon 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Craquelure 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

De-Interlace 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Dicom 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “dicom.plugin”

Donkere lijnen 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Droog penseel 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Eazel Acquire 2014.0.0 x001  ©1997-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “EazelAcquire.plugin”

Entropie 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “statistics.plugin”

Export Color Lookup 2014.0.0 x001  �2012-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Export3DLUT.plugin”

FastCore Routines 2014.0.0 x001  ©1990-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “FastCore.plugin”

Filigraan 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Filmkorrel 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Filter Figuurpakket 2014.0.0 x001  ©1993-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “ChannelPort.plugin”

Filter Foto's uitsnijden en rechttrekken 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Filtergalerie 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Flash 3D 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “U3D.plugin”

Foto's uitsnijden en rechttrekken 2014.0.0 x001  ©2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “CropPhotosAuto.plugin”

Fotokopie 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Fresco 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Geaccentueerde randen 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Gebrandschilderd glas 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Geef diepte 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Gemiddeld 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “statistics.plugin”

Gemiddelde 2014.0.0 x001  ©1993-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Average.plugin”

Gescheurde randen 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Gips 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Glas 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Gloed onscherp 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Golf 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Google Earth 4 KMZ 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “U3D.plugin”

Grafische pen 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Halftoonraster 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

HDRMergeUI 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “HDRMergeUI.plugin”

Hoeklijn 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Houtskool 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

IFF-formaat 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Inktomtrek 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

JPEG 2000 2014.0.0 x001  ©2001-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “JPEG2000.plugin”

Kleur halftoon 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Kleurpotlood 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Klodder 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Kneep 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Knipsel 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Korrel 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Krijt en houtskool 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Kristal 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Kronkel 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Lappendeken 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Lenscorrectie 2014.0, Copyright © 2002-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Lens Correct.plugin”

Matlab Operation 2014.0.0 x001  ©1993-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “ChannelPort.plugin”

Maximaal 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “statistics.plugin”

Mediaan 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “statistics.plugin”

Metingskern 2014.0.0 x001  ©1993-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “MeasurementCore.plugin”

Mezzotint 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Minimaal 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “statistics.plugin”

MMXCore-routines 2014.0.0 x001  ©1990-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “MMXCore.plugin”

Mozaïektegels 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Neon gloed 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

NTSC-kleuren 2014.0.0 x001  ©1993-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “NTSC Colors.plugin”

Oceaanrimpel 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Ondersteuning van meerdere processors 2014.0.0 x001  ©1990-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “MultiProcessor Support.plugin”

OpenEXR 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Oplichtende rand 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Opslaan voor web 2014.0, Copyright © 1999-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Save for Web.plugin”

Optelling 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “statistics.plugin”

Paden naar Illustrator 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Paletmes 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

PCX 2014.0.0 x001  ©1989-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “PCX.plugin”

Perspectiefpunt 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “VanishingPoint.plugin”

Photoshop 3D-engine 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Photoshop3DEngine.plugin”

Photoshop Touch CC 2014 (2014.0.0.0) ©1993-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “PSDX.plugin”

Pixar 2014.0.0 x001  ©1989-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Pixar.plugin”

Plastic 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

PNG 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Pointilleren 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Poolcoördinaten 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Portable Bit Map 2014.0.0 x001  ©1989-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “PBM.plugin”

Posterranden 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Postpapier 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Radiaal vaag 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Radiance 2014.0.0 x001  ©2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Radiance.plugin”

Render Color Lookup Grid 2014.0.0 x001  �2012-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Export3DLUT.plugin”

Rimpel 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Ruw pastel 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Schokreductie 2014.0, Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Shake Reduction.plugin”

Schuin 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Scriptondersteuning 15.0, Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “ScriptingSupport.plugin”

Slim vervagen 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Solariseren 2014.0.0 x001  ©1993-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Solarize.plugin”

Spetters 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Spons 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Sproeilijn 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Standaardafwijking 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “statistics.plugin”

Stempel 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

STL 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “U3D.plugin”

Structuurmaker 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Sumi-e 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Targa 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Tegels 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Uitvloeien 2014.0, Copyright © 2001-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Liquify.plugin”

Vage lens 2014.0, Copyright © 2002-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Lens Blur.plugin”

Variantie 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “statistics.plugin”

Verplaatsen 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Vezels 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Vlek 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Voorbewerking 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Watermerk insluiten GEEN VERSIE - van het bestand “DigiSign.plugin”

Watermerk lezen GEEN VERSIE - van het bestand “DigiRead.plugin”

Waterpapier 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Waterverf 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Wavefront|OBJ 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “U3D.plugin”

Welving 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “statistics.plugin”

Wind 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Wireless Bitmap 2014.0.0 x001  ©1989-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “WBMP.plugin”

Wolken 2014.0.0 x001  ©1993-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Clouds.plugin”

ZigZag 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Zon 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - van het bestand “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Optionele plug-ins en plug-ins van derden: GEEN

Plug-ins die niet konden worden geladen: GEEN

Flash:

WebZap

GuideGuide

Geïnstalleerde TWAIN-apparaten: GEEN

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still having the same problem as well. Here's my system info:

Adobe Photoshop Version: 2014.0.0 20140508.r.58 2014/05/08:23:59:59  x64

Operating System: Mac OS 10.9.4

System architecture: Intel CPU Family:6, Model:70, Stepping:1 with MMX, SSE Integer, SSE FP, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, HyperThreading

Physical processor count: 4

Logical processor count: 8

Processor speed: 2600 MHz

Built-in memory: 16384 MB

Free memory: 9872 MB

Memory available to Photoshop: 14503 MB

Memory used by Photoshop: 70 %

3D Multitone Printing: Disabled.

Touch Gestures: Disabled.

Windows 2x UI: Disabled.

Image tile size: 1024K

Image cache levels: 3

Font Preview: Medium

TextComposer: Latin

Display: 1

Main Display

Display Bounds: top=0, left=0, bottom=1440, right=2560

Display: 2

High DPI Monitor

Display Bounds: top=195, left=-1440, bottom=1095, right=0

Display: 3

Display Bounds: top=0, left=2560, bottom=1080, right=4480

OpenGL Drawing: Enabled.

OpenGL Allow Old GPUs: Not Detected.

OpenGL Drawing Mode: Advanced

OpenGL Allow Normal Mode: True.

OpenGL Allow Advanced Mode: True.

AIFCoreInitialized=1

AIFOGLInitialized=1

OGLContextCreated=1

glgpu[0].GLVersion="2.1"

glgpu[0].GLMemoryMB=2048

glgpu[0].GLName="NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M OpenGL Engine"

glgpu[0].GLVendor="NVIDIA Corporation"

glgpu[0].GLVendorID=4318

glgpu[0].GLRectTextureSize=16384

glgpu[0].GLRenderer="NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M OpenGL Engine"

glgpu[0].GLRendererID=16918311

glgpu[0].HasGLNPOTSupport=1

glgpu[0].CanCompileProgramGLSL=1

glgpu[0].GLFrameBufferOK=1

glgpu[0].glGetString[GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION]="1.20"

glgpu[0].glGetProgramivARB[GL_FRAGMENT_PROGRAM_ARB][GL_MAX_PROGRAM_INSTRUCTIONS_ARB]=[16384]

glgpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_TEXTURE_UNITS]=[8]

glgpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_COMBINED_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS]=[16]

glgpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_VERTEX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS]=[16]

glgpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS]=[16]

glgpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_DRAW_BUFFERS]=[8]

glgpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_VERTEX_UNIFORM_COMPONENTS]=[4096]

glgpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_FRAGMENT_UNIFORM_COMPONENTS]=[2048]

glgpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_VARYING_FLOATS]=[124]

glgpu[0].glGetIntegerv[GL_MAX_VERTEX_ATTRIBS]=[16]

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_VERTEX_PROGRAM]=1

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_FRAGMENT_PROGRAM]=1

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_VERTEX_SHADER]=1

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_FRAGMENT_SHADER]=1

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_EXT_FRAMEBUFFER_OBJECT]=1

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_TEXTURE_RECTANGLE]=1

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_TEXTURE_FLOAT]=1

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_OCCLUSION_QUERY]=1

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_VERTEX_BUFFER_OBJECT]=1

glgpu[0].extension[AIF::OGL::GL_ARB_SHADER_TEXTURE_LOD]=1

clgpu[0].CLPlatformVersion="1.2 (Apr 25 2014 22:04:25)"

clgpu[1].CLPlatformVersion="1.2 (Apr 25 2014 22:04:25)"

clgpu[0].CLDeviceVersion="1.2 "

clgpu[1].CLDeviceVersion="1.2 "

clgpu[0].CLMemoryMB=1536

clgpu[1].CLMemoryMB=2048

clgpu[0].CLName="Iris Pro"

clgpu[1].CLName="GeForce GT 750M"

clgpu[0].CLVendor="Intel"

clgpu[1].CLVendor="NVIDIA"

clgpu[0].CLVendorID=16925952

clgpu[1].CLVendorID=16918272

clgpu[0].CLDriverVersion="1.2(Jun  9 2014 13:24:19)"

clgpu[1].CLDriverVersion="8.26.26 310.40.45f01"

clgpu[0].CUDASupported=0

clgpu[1].CUDASupported=0

clgpu[0].CLBandwidth=4.29155e+10

clgpu[1].CLBandwidth=4.60949e+10

clgpu[0].CLCompute=197.772

clgpu[1].CLCompute=44.0399

License Type: Subscription

Serial number: 90970609179816739678

Application folder: /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CC 2014/

Photoshop scratch has async I/O enabled

Scratch volume(s):

Macintosh HD, 931.0G, 657.1G free

Required Plug-ins folder: /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CC 2014/Adobe Photoshop CC 2014.app/Contents/Required/Plug-Ins/

Primary Plug-ins folder: /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CC 2014/Plug-ins/

Installed components:

adbeape.framework   adbeape   3.4.0.29366   0.1160850

AdbePM.framework.framework   patchmatch   2.0.00.32543   79.554276

AdbeScriptUIFlex.framework   AdbeScriptUIFlex   6.3.2.32394   79.550992

adobe_caps.framework   adobe_caps   7.0.0.21   1.248010

AdobeACE.framework   AdobeACE   2.20.02.32634   79.554120

AdobeAGM.framework   AdobeAGM   4.30.33.32634   79.554120

AdobeAXE8SharedExpat.framework   AdobeAXE8SharedExpat   3.8.0.32260   79.551013

AdobeAXEDOMCore.framework   AdobeAXEDOMCore   3.8.0.32260   79.551013

AdobeBIB.framework   AdobeBIB   1.2.03.32634   79.554120

AdobeBIBUtils.framework   AdobeBIBUtils   1.1.01   79.554120

AdobeCoolType.framework   AdobeCoolType   5.15.00.32634   79.554120

AdobeCrashReporter.framework   AdobeCrashReporter   7.0.1  

AdobeExtendScript.framework   AdobeExtendScript   4.5.5.32401   79.551519

AdobeJP2K.framework   AdobeJP2K   1.2.2.32511   79.252744

AdobeLinguistic.framework      20256  

AdobeMPS.framework   AdobeMPS   5.8.1.32565   79.553444

AdobeOwl.framework   AdobeOwl   5.0.33   79.552883

AdobePDFL.framework   AdobePDFL   11.0.0.32477   79.510482

AdobePDFSettings.framework   AdobePDFSettings   1.4  

AdobePIP.framework   AdobePIP   7.2.1.3399  

AdobeScCore.framework   AdobeScCore   4.5.5.32401   79.551519

AdobeUpdater.framework   AdobeUpdater   6.0.0.1452   "52.338651"

AdobeXMP.framework   AdobeXMPCore   79.155772   79.155772

AdobeXMPFiles.framework   AdobeXMPFiles   79.155772   79.155772

AdobeXMPScript.framework   AdobeXMPScript   79.155772   79.155772

ahclient.framework   ahclient   1.8.0.31  

aif_core.framework   AdobeAIF   2014.0.00   2014.0

aif_ocl.framework   AdobeAIF   2014.0.00   2014.0

aif_ogl.framework   AdobeAIF   2014.0.00   2014.0

amtlib.framework   amtlib   8.0.0.45  

boost_date_time.framework   boost_date_time   8.0.0.0  

boost_signals.framework   boost_signals   8.0.0.0  

boost_system.framework   boost_system   8.0.0.0  

boost_threads.framework   boost_threads   8.0.0.0  

Cg.framework   NVIDIA Cg     

CIT.framework   CIT   2.2.6.32411   155804

CITThreading.framework   CITThreading_boost   2.2.6.32411   155804

dvaaudiodevice.framework   dvaaudiodevice   8.0.0.0  

dvacore.framework   dvacore   8.0.0.0  

dvamarshal.framework   dvamarshal   8.0.0.0  

dvamediatypes.framework   dvamediatypes   8.0.0.0  

dvametadata.framework   dvametadata   8.0.0.0  

dvametadataapi.framework   dvametadataapi   8.0.0.0  

dvametadataUI.framework   dvametadataUI   8.0.0.0  

dvaplayer.framework   dvaplayer   8.0.0.0  

dvatransport.framework   dvatransport   8.0.0.0  

dvaui.framework   dvaui   8.0.0.0  

dvaunittesting.framework   dvaunittesting   8.0.0.0  

dynamiclink.framework   dynamiclink   8.0.0.0  

ICUConverter.framework   ICUConverter   3.61   "gtlib_3.0" "." "16615"

ICUData.framework   ICUData   3.61   "gtlib_3.0" "." "16615"

LogSession.framework   LogSession   7.2.1.3399  

mediacoreif.framework   mediacoreif   8.0.0.0  

PlugPlugExternalObject.framework      5.0.0.62  

PlugPlugOwl.framework   PlugPlugOwl   5.0.0.74  

UpdaterNotifications.framework   UpdaterNotifications   7.0.1.102   "7.0.1.102"

WRServices.framework        

Required plug-ins:

3D Studio 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “U3D.plugin”

Accented Edges 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Adaptive Wide Angle 2014.0, Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Adaptive Wide Angle.plugin”

Angled Strokes 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Average 2014.0.0 x001  ©1993-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Average.plugin”

Bas Relief 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

BMP 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Camera Raw 8.5 (236), Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Camera Raw.plugin”

Camera Raw Filter 8.5 (236), Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Camera Raw.plugin”

Chalk & Charcoal 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Charcoal 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Chrome 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Cineon 2014.0.0 x001  ©2002-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Cineon.plugin”

Clouds 2014.0.0 x001  ©1993-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Clouds.plugin”

Collada DAE 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “U3D.plugin”

Color Halftone 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Colored Pencil 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

CompuServe GIF 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Conté Crayon 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Craquelure 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Crop and Straighten Photos 2014.0.0 x001  ©2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “CropPhotosAuto.plugin”

Crop and Straighten Photos Filter 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Crosshatch 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Crystallize 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Cutout 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Dark Strokes 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

De-Interlace 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Dicom 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “dicom.plugin”

Difference Clouds 2014.0.0 x001  ©1993-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Clouds.plugin”

Diffuse Glow 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Displace 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Dry Brush 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Eazel Acquire 2014.0.0 x001  ©1997-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “EazelAcquire.plugin”

Embed Watermark NO VERSION - from the file “DigiSign.plugin”

Entropy 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

Export Color Lookup 2014.0.0 x001  �2012-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Export3DLUT.plugin”

Extrude 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

FastCore Routines 2014.0.0 x001  ©1990-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “FastCore.plugin”

Fibers 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Film Grain 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Filter Gallery 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Flash 3D 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “U3D.plugin”

Fresco 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Glass 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Glowing Edges 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Google Earth 4 KMZ 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “U3D.plugin”

Grain 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Graphic Pen 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Halftone Pattern 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

HDRMergeUI 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “HDRMergeUI.plugin”

IFF Format 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Ink Outlines 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

JPEG 2000 2014.0.0 x001  ©2001-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “JPEG2000.plugin”

Kurtosis 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

Lens Blur 2014.0, Copyright © 2002-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Lens Blur.plugin”

Lens Correction 2014.0, Copyright © 2002-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Lens Correct.plugin”

Lens Flare 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Liquify 2014.0, Copyright © 2001-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Liquify.plugin”

Matlab Operation 2014.0.0 x001  ©1993-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “ChannelPort.plugin”

Maximum 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

Mean 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

Measurement Core 2014.0.0 x001  ©1993-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “MeasurementCore.plugin”

Median 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

Mezzotint 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Minimum 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

MMXCore Routines 2014.0.0 x001  ©1990-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “MMXCore.plugin”

Mosaic Tiles 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Multiprocessor Support 2014.0.0 x001  ©1990-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “MultiProcessor Support.plugin”

Neon Glow 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Note Paper 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

NTSC Colors 2014.0.0 x001  ©1993-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “NTSC Colors.plugin”

Ocean Ripple 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

OpenEXR 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Paint Daubs 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Palette Knife 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Patchwork 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Paths to Illustrator 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

PCX 2014.0.0 x001  ©1989-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “PCX.plugin”

Photocopy 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Photoshop 3D Engine 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Photoshop3DEngine.plugin”

Photoshop Touch CC 2014 (2014.0.0.0) ©1993-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “PSDX.plugin”

Picture Package Filter 2014.0.0 x001  ©1993-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “ChannelPort.plugin”

Pinch 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Pixar 2014.0.0 x001  ©1989-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Pixar.plugin”

Plaster 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Plastic Wrap 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

PNG 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Pointillize 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Polar Coordinates 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Portable Bit Map 2014.0.0 x001  ©1989-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “PBM.plugin”

Poster Edges 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Radial Blur 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Radiance 2014.0.0 x001  ©2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Radiance.plugin”

Range 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

Read Watermark NO VERSION - from the file “DigiRead.plugin”

Render Color Lookup Grid 2014.0.0 x001  �2012-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Export3DLUT.plugin”

Reticulation 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Ripple 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Rough Pastels 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Save for Web 2014.0, Copyright © 1999-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Save for Web.plugin”

ScriptingSupport 15.0, Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “ScriptingSupport.plugin”

Shake Reduction 2014.0, Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Shake Reduction.plugin”

Shear 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Skewness 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

Smart Blur 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Smudge Stick 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Solarize 2014.0.0 x001  ©1993-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Solarize.plugin”

Spatter 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Spherize 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Sponge 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Sprayed Strokes 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Stained Glass 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Stamp 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Standard Deviation 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

STL 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “U3D.plugin”

Sumi-e 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Summation 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

Targa 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Texturizer 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Tiles 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Torn Edges 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Twirl 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Underpainting 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Vanishing Point 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “VanishingPoint.plugin”

Variance 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “statistics.plugin”

Water Paper 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Watercolor 2014.0, Copyright © 1991-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Filter Gallery.plugin”

Wave 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Wavefront|OBJ 2014.0.0 x001  ©2006-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “U3D.plugin”

Wind 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Wireless Bitmap 2014.0.0 x001  ©1989-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “WBMP.plugin”

ZigZag 2014.0, Copyright © 2003-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated - from the file “Standard Multiplugin.plugin”

Optional and third party plug-ins: NONE

Plug-ins that failed to load: NONE

Flash: NONE

Installed TWAIN devices: NONE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2014 Jul 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so I think I figured out not all, but most of my slowdown.

What I did:

-Re-formatted my PC and installed CC 2014.

-I did NOT install my fonts (over 2000)

-Disabled Smart guides

It's still not as fast as Photoshop CC but I would say performance has improved about 60% from it's previous speed.

It's bearable for now but not fast by any means.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines