• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2015 and OS Sierra Installation error

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if anyone can advise on a possible solution?

I have a Macbook Pro on OS Sierra 10.12.2, but when trying to install Photoshop CC 2015 from the install file i get  error 'installer failed to initialize'

I have looked through this forum for an answer and found- Double click on the Install file 'show package contents'> contents>MacOS>press the install file it goes through the setup asking for passwords etc then it gives you another error message saying 'installer encountered an error' advising to restart computer, stop any anti virus etc, which i have done, but i still get the same error after trying again.

Please can anyone help?

Kind Regards,

Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Hi Paul,

Please use this link to download and Install Photoshop on your system Keeping Photoshop Up-To-Date

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Paul,

Please use this link to download and Install Photoshop on your system Keeping Photoshop Up-To-Date

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines