• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2017 brush, color picker and lasso lags

New Here ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has happened in both of this year's updates of Photoshop.

When I paint, I switch brush tool and color picker with holding ALT key, and I get all these results randomly:

1) Brush tool sticks for 3-5 seconds and after this time it gives me all the strokes I did while it wasn't working.
2) Alt key switching doesn't work (it turned to the selection tool)
3) Alt key holding shows Color picker, but it doesn't pick the color, it lasts also 3-5 seconds.
4) Sometimes lasso is stucking as well.
While this lag lasts no tool can be selected.

I tried to clean cash, to increase the RAM in preference settings, to reinstall tablet drivers (both new and old versions), but it didn't help.

Can someone help? It can drive me crazy.

Windows 10

RAM 8 Gb

tablet Huion new 1060 plus

Photoshop release 2017.1.1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

I can only speak from my own experience, that I had problems with a Huion tablet being buggy with Photoshop (Windows) and returned it. I've had a much better experience with an XP-Pen tablet working fine with Photoshop CC 2017.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Engaged ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can only speak from my own experience, that I had problems with a Huion tablet being buggy with Photoshop (Windows) and returned it. I've had a much better experience with an XP-Pen tablet working fine with Photoshop CC 2017.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop CC 2019, with wacom cintiq, I got exactly the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
got the same problem. dealing with it as we speak. cannot paint properly, since colorpicking lags like crazy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines