• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2018 - line spacing tool failoure

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the Update of Photoshop CC 2017 to Photoshop CC 2018, the line spacing tool is not working anymore.

When I try to enter a number, it randomly changes it to another one. Also if I try to change the number via draging over the tool-symbol it first works and then jumps to a number over 8000...

How to fix this? Thank you in advance!

Foto.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Hi

Yes it only affects text that has been transformed. The workaround appears to be type the value into properties and the correct value will appear in the character panel

I am not sure what they call the properties panel in German but I have circled it in the menu which may help you find it. It is the same panel used for Live Shape properties

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
replies 155 Replies 155
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If no one has mentioned this already, I just discovered for myself at least that turning off Windows Ink fixes all these scrubby slider issues! I use a Wacom Intuos Pro pen tablet and have ran into several issues with Windows Ink so maybe give that a shot until the bugs are really fixed-- good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm...already have WindowsInk disabled in the registry and yet the issue persists since the last update. Maybe next year, hey Adobe?

(Nothing but love, but...sometimes it's hard to believe how expensive this software is.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And… It's fixed!! Finally! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank heavens, it's finally fixed. The long nightmare is over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/photoshop-19-0-1-character-palette-adjustment...

Hello, this has been fixed indeed in the latest update, Photoshop 19.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, which version of Photoshop are you running?

Only the latest version fixes that issue..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines