• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2020 - Render Video stuck at Initializing Video Export

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here I am again ($&*!)... any attempt to render video gets stuck at "Initializing Video Export".  The file I'm working with is a a frame-based animation - 160 x 160px, 120 frames.  Remedial steps taken:

• trashed Photoshop prefs
  • uninstalled/reinstalled Photoshop
  • verified all CC apps are up to date

This issue has continued to crop up time and again... come on Adobe, lets squash this (expletive) bug.

macOS Catalina 10.15.4

Mac Pro (Late 2013)

3.7GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon E5

Memory 32GB 1866MHz DDR3

Graphics AMD FirePro D300 2 GB

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I now use Davinci Resolve (free version) to do the video work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. I updated to CC 2023 and that's when this problem started.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rendering video files hanging on 'Initializing Video Export' is still a problem for me — I tried removing  adobe keychain items as suggested here, that didnt work.

Im running a Mac Studio with 64Gb RAM, PS 24 OSX 12.6 and video export STILL seems to be a problem...

Very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found closing Bridge helped me...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that is the only thing that worked - bridge accidentally opened, i knew it but i didnt think to close it....that bridge app causes more problems for me than anything.'

'thank you so much 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot. Very odd, but it works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue....i have no idea how this is still an issue, this should be resolved by now. cannot export a simple animation and all the steps dont do anyhing to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The one thing that worked for me is to remove a plug-ins folder, which I learned from another post somewhere in this forum.

On macOS, drag this folder out and put it somewhere else temporarily.

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore

Important: This is not the Library folder inside your user account’s home folder (~/Library). It’s the top level Library folder (/Library). Also, you may be asked to enter an admin password because it is not within your user account’s home folder.

I don’t know if this solves the stuck Render Video problem in all cases, but it helped with mine.

I do need the plug-ins for other applications, so after rendering video from Photoshop I put the MediaCore folder back where it was.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked for me. It was the Insta360Importer.bundle. After removing it, it worked as it should be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Closing Bridge, then closing and re-opening the Photoshop file worked for me... really... Bridge!!!
Ay..... As much as I love Bridge I also hate how many issues it causes and how much of a system hog it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI same issue with ps 2024 -- closed Bridge, restated photoshop, for me anyway -- problem solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone here in 2024 (Mac, Sonoma) → open System Prefs, Passwords, search for Adobe and delete the saved password.

Restarting / reinstalling / erasing Photoshop preferences did nothing for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 18, 2024 Feb 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue 4 years fater this post. Com on Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines