Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Crash to Many times, Using Photoshop version: 21.2.4

Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

I am facing problem with photoshop, Software crash to many times in a day. Please have a look on attached screenshot, this may help to fix the problem.

I am using Window 10, with 16GB RAM.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajeev

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user Forum, so you are not really addressing Adobe here, even though some Adobe employees thankfully have been dropping by.

Please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for quicker answers"):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Community-Help/Guidelines-Tips-for-the-Adobe-Forums/td-p/4788157

What have you done for trouble-shooting so far? 

Restoring Preferences after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved might be a good starting point:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have troubleshoot all things as mentioned, problem still occur. Same proplem happen with my other colleague from last few days. Please provide us the better solution.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, you almost did not give any info about when exactly the problem occurs, if your colleague has the same computer, that might have the same compatibility problems. Please copy and post the contents of Photoshop's help>system info, so that we get to know your OS, its version, the exact version of Photoshop you are running, the date of the GPU driver, etc.

Do you have legacy compositing on? Do you use a tablet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have legacy compositing on?
 Answer: Off
 Do you use a tablet?
 Answer: No, i am using desktop.

System Info:  Adobe Photoshop Version: 21.2.4 20200922.r.323 2020/09/22: 8e8e91e8543  x64
 Number of Launches: 90
 Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
 Version: 10 or greater 10.0.18362.1110
 System architecture: Intel CPU Family:6, Model:14, Stepping:3 with MMX, SSE Integer, SSE FP, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AVX, AVX2
 Physical processor count: 4
 Processor speed: 2808 MHz
 Built-in memory: 16343 MB
 Free memory: 8970 MB
 Memory available to Photoshop: 14951 MB
 Memory used by Photoshop: 60 %

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is only a small part of system info. In Photoshop, please go to Help>System info and press the copy button. Then paste the info here.

It would also help to describe exactly what you are doing when you experience the crash.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks & just want to update. I have consulted through your online chat platform & received the resolution & fixed the thing accordingly. I am observing the problem for next few days, in case i faced any problem will let you know.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines