• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop crashes if opened 3 or more images at once

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this problem started since the latest update 23.3.2. Photoshop crashes 100% of the time if more then three images are opened at once. Windows 11. Hope this will be fixed soon.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@frafilipo Sorry to hear about the problem! That shouldn't be happening. If you can duplicate the crash, please send the crash report in with your email address so engineers can find out what's going on. You can also copy your System Info (under the Help menu) and paste it in this thread for analysis.

JainLemos_0-1653770259608.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When Photoshop crashes, this is the first thing to do, try resetting your Photoshop preferences. Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) immediately after launching Photoshop. You will be prompted to delete the current settings. You can also reset preferences upon a quit if Photoshop is running by going into General Preferences>General>Reset on Quit.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem also occurs in Windows 10. So I open just one each.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jqqerry I've tested it every way I can think of, with Photoshop open and closed, with large files, and with up to 10 images at once, and no crashing. Did you send in a crash report? The first "rule" is to reset your preferences. By now, every Photoshop user of six months or more should know this is the first fix to try. Anyone searching online for a fix should see this mentioned in practically every thread. In fact, I think the app should launch with a big banner that advises the same, i.e., "In case of fire, break glass." So as not to insult users, I assume you've tried this already before posting. But in case you missed it! Please do a reset and try to open multiple images again. Let us know what's happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If possible, please share more information regarding your system. Also, have you tried resetting your preferences, and uninstalling and reinstalling the application?

2022-05-28_07-16-56.png

warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @frafilipoI'm not seeing any submitted crash reports from you in our system. If you haven't done so already, please submit all Crash Reports along with your email address: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/submit-crash-reports.html That will help us diagnose the crash. 

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply. 

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines