• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Daily Creative Challenge

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for the Daily Challenge that was supposed to start today, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Am I too early or just not looking in the right place?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.behance.net/challenge/photoshop

If you like challenges, we also have a weekly challenge on this forum. This week's is here :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/something-for-the-weekend-part-100-centenary-celebration/m-...

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2023 Nov 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you like challenges, we also have a weekly challenge on this forum. This week's is here :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/something-for-the-weekend-part-100-ce...

By @davescm

This post just resurfaced when someone posted two hours ago and here we are 100 challenges later with SFTW 200!

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/something-for-the-weekend-part-200-ce...

I updated your link, Dave. It needed "-ecosystem-discussions" due to changes in the forums.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just heard at the Andrew Scrivani Food Photography talk that there will be a Adobe stock #ASC prism pink Creative challenge? but I  searched and could not find any more information about it -or when it is due?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't help with your question, but if you are interested in food Photography you might like this Lightsource pod cast episode with Lou Manna.  It dates back to 2007 but it has some solid gold tips from a real pro

E053 Manna - LightSource Photography Podcast : StudioLighting.net : Free Download, Borrow, and Strea...

It's a shame they stopped making the podcast episodes but you can still get all 92 of them, and they feature people like Zack Arias, Dave Hill (do you remember when the whole world was trying to duplicate the Dave Hill look?) David (Strobist) Hobby, and Bill Simone (his 'The Boxer' composite was an inspiration for me).

Internet Archive Search: creator:"StudioLighting.net"

Bill Simone's The Boxer

image.png

A bonus image from Bill Simone.  This has to remind you of Jill Greenburg's famous (infamous) crying baby series where they gave them candy, and then took it away so they could ctach their reactions.  

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i just tried the challeng and pls rate from 1 to 10 omar's best work.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Omar5EE3 wrote:

hi i just tried the challeng and pls rate from 1 to 10

Where is the challenge that you posted to? 

Tagging @davescm 

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The daily challenge was run on Behance.

That image that you posted was part of our weekend challenge series in this forum (Something for the weekend) which I post and is just for fun. You've done a nice job.

The current SFTW challenge is this one : https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem/something-for-the-weekend-part-142-castle-in-the-...

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2023 Nov 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

6 pretty good man

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines