• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Desktop iCloud documents not syncing to Photoshop iPad

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running the latest version of Photoshop desktop (21.2.0) and the latest version of the Photoshop for iPad app (1.5.0) and my Cloud documents are not syncing between the two at all. I only have one file I want to share across the devices and have saved as a Cloud document (Files > Save As > Save to cloud documents) which automatically saves it as a .psdc which you cannot change by choosing a different Format. It does not show in my iPad Photoshop Cloud documents which says 'You have no cloud documents'.  I have signed out/back in on both devices and no change. I created a folder on my iPad and that folder automatically showed up on the Desktop but not the Photoshop files. I download on my iPad hoping to speed up my workflow but this has now taken several hours with nothing but problems and errors - infuriating. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem 😞 

did you find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem.

Changes made to PS on iPad are syncing on PS on desktop, but the changes made to same cloud file on PS on desktop are not syncing on PS on iPad. However the changes made on PS on desktop cloud file are visible in the Creative Cloud on Desktop app!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any solution. having the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having this issue. I dont even have a folder for Photoshop in my cloud. All the files are being saved locally (but where?) and with no warning are not being synced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, except I am trying to sync from computer to computer. I've never had this issue before, not sure why it's happening now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the exact same problems. Also, changes that I do made on the iPad are sometimes not reflected on the desktop PS file when called up from the Cloud. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines