• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop directamente no arranca

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

buenas! tengo un problema reciente donde photoshop y otros programas de Adobe (AE) no responden: Sólo aparece la pantalla de inicio y nunca abre la ventana del programa. Incluso cuando crashea AE me aparece un acceso directo en el escritorio con el crash. 

yo abro mi cuenta en dos PC en simultaneo y sólo afecta a una de las dos. puede tener que ver con la conexión o la dirección IP? 

Nunca me había pasado y me resulta rarísimo. necesito contactarme con alguien para poder resolverlo 😞

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This appears to be an Adobe application corruption issue. The first way to troubleshoot this is to try uninstalling completely, using the Adobe Cleaner tool (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html) and then restarting your computer, and reinstalling the apps.
This can be caused by old plugins, computer permission issues, and more.

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines