• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Filter or Action ?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upload a couple of pictures. Does anyone have an idea how to do it ?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... Does anyone have an idea how to do it ?

By @alexanderk2796478

Maybe someone has an idea, but you have to tell us what you actually want to do with the pictures.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.4 - Photoshop 25.11 - Nik Collection 7 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz PhotoAI 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I want to print them on a t-shirt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you want those particular images printed or do you have new images? There are lots of places on the web to have photos printed on shirts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Thank you for your reply. I have my own pics and I want to make them look like the ones I upload.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, could you explain exactly what you have and what you want to achieve, where you are stuck?
The image you showed is an illustration, I think, that's been printed on a t-shirt.

The contrast of the images , made me think that it's been entirely drawn, unless it is the printing process, with some simplification of the colors that gives this impression. There's some slight posterization, some patterns/noise in some shades...
Are you trying to achieve a similar aspect from a photo?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Thank's for your reply. I have my own pics and I want to make them look like the ones I upload. I wasn't sure if they are illustrated or if it's something like action or filter. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have no idea if this will work as every single time I try to run it, it crashes my computer and forces a restart, but it looks fascinating and I'd love someone to try it out for me.

1.  You'll need your MX of Nations image and the image you want to edit both open in Photoshop.
  2.  Open Neural Filters and turn on Style Transfer
  3.  Click on the Image Styles tab and Custom
  4.  I never get passed this point but you'll see the source and target images listed under Custom and you'll need to select them.  I imagine there is an OK button to click after this, and if your system does not self destruct, you just might get somethinmg that works for you.  Please be sure to paste before and after images here.

image.png

The easiest way would be to use a plugin.  I used a Topaz Simplify > Cartoon effect below.

Starting with this image I took of local rider Steve Lainge

image.png

Select Subject and Select & Mask to remove the background

Topaz Simplify to flatten the colours giving it a cartoon effect

Layer Style > Outer Glow to give it the dark fringe

The flag wall background used a Hue/Saturation layer to make it black & White because the same adjustment layer also let me brighten the image taking the blacks out of it.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines