• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop for iPad pro

Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have PS on my desktop and I have downloaded almost all of the adobe apps for my iPad Pro.  What I want to do, is to make word art on my ipad.  Which of the apps can I do that.  I want to be able to select from a variety of fonts, be able to select effects and change the sizes by points (not small, medium large).

Is there an app that I can do this in?  I have played a bit with each, just have not seen the ability to play with fonts.  But thought maybe I am not seeing the ability to do this.

Thank you! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

What kind of effects are you hoping to create? Have you tried Adobe Comp? It is a layout application that works great with fonts. If you have a Creative Cloud membership, you can get direct access to all of the Typekit fonts within Adobe Comp. The types of effects you can apply might be more limited than what you are hoping for though.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of effects are you hoping to create? Have you tried Adobe Comp? It is a layout application that works great with fonts. If you have a Creative Cloud membership, you can get direct access to all of the Typekit fonts within Adobe Comp. The types of effects you can apply might be more limited than what you are hoping for though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am only seeing some of the Typekit fonts I think.... How many are there? Can I add more?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

lorii48198366 wrote:

I am only seeing some of the Typekit fonts I think.... How many are there? Can I add more?

There should be options in the upper right that allow you to filter as well as browse by classification. You should also have an option to browse any synced fonts you might already have added via Creative Cloud (which is the upper left).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines