• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop fx box crashes when using graphics acceleraton

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FX Box apps crash when using graphics acceleraton in photoshop 2022.  Does anyone have a solution to this?  I have a "Supported" graphics card (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB).  I would like to leave graphics acceleration on.   Thanks!

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you mean FREE FX BOX contact the author.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the free FX Box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then do like said above 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It locks up when using: Filter/Noise/Median, so I thought there might be a solution here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the exact error you get when using Fx Box?  I cant get it to even run now, its says its not signed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I simply went back to an earlier version of photoshop (22.2).  Now it works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont have that luxury im affraid. I just emailed orange box via envato market if i get a answer i'll post it here. Still be useful for know what error you used to get. I got around a memory error by disabling native canvas in preferences. but now FX BOX itself wont launch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I have tried to get Photoshop 23.1.1 to stop and give me the error message again, and it just stops without an error message.  If I get the error message again, I will post it for you richardb60414725.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Loll give it him now 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines