• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop is creating duplicate presets

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peace, So I have been having an issue with photoshop loading several duplicate presets Including: Patterns, Layer styles, Shapes, and color palettes.

I believe it is using alot of the RAM on my computer. Please let me know if this is a common issue and if there is a way to fix this,

Thank You

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Deauxpeman 

This is the first time I've heard this on the forums, so I'm not sure it's a common issue. I'll keep an eye out. To remove the duplicates, open the panel from the Window menu and use the panel menu or the trash can button in the panel to delete the extras.

After you have the panels cleaned up, let us know if it happens again and if you can spot what is going on.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, I remove the duplicates and they reappear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines